Chapter 25

Chapter 25

**

Sophia

After our night shenanigans in the rented car of Italy, William drove us back to the hotel. Once at the hotel, William followed me to my room and let's just say we didn't get enough sleep at night. Since we were in my room, I couldn't leave the bed like I did the last time. On top of that, William's arms were secured around me in a tight grip, not allowing me to leave even if I want to.

I looked down at his sleeping body next to mine and began wondering. While we were talking yesterday, I couldn't stop but think about how different William was right then. He looked carefree and relaxed. The first time I met him, he was so uptight and rigid. He was cold towards me and everyone, and there was always a shadow covering his face. His emotions were always kept locked away and his face was set in a stern look. But watching him joke and laugh with me seriously questioned my judgement on him. Judy was right. He was charming and teasing boy until something happened and he changed. This also made me question that he is being relaxed because we are far away from home and everyone else. I wonder what would happen when we go back to London. Would he still be the same man he is right now or will he close off from me? I didn't notice the movements since I was so deep in my thoughts and only broke free from it when I heard William groan from beside me.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked, his voice deep from his sleep. "You barely got any sleep last night."

I shrugged. "I couldn't sleep."

"I think I didn't tire you enough." He said, his voice teasing. He rolled over on top of me, smirking down at me. "I think I will do it now."

I frantically shook my head. "No, you won't." He raised an eyebrow at me, yet ignored me and leaned down to kiss my neck. "William, I'm sore."

I heard him sigh against my neck causing me to pause and wait for his reaction. He leaned back from my neck and looked down at me. He pecked my lips before rolling off me, sitting up. I still laid on the bed looking at his back.

"Have a hot bath. It will help the soreness." He said and moved to get up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I blurted as I saw him get up from the bed, looking for his clothes.

"Back to my room. I'll shower and meet you downstairs for breakfast." He said, zipping his pants and buttoning his shirt.

I frowned at him and pulled the duvet higher up to cover myself as I sat up. I didn't like him leaving just like that. That is the sole reason I don't like anything more than one night stand where I can leave. I get attached easily. I fear that sleeping with William more times will make me attached to him. That is why I refused to sleep with him again, but he is so irresistible that I couldn't help my body.

I felt a light pressure on my lips, bringing me out of my thoughts. My eyes automatically closed on its own as I leaned in to press my lips more firmly. William pulled back and smiled at me. "Come to my room as soon as you get ready. We'll go down together."

I returned his smile, my chest filled with happiness. He wasn't just dismissing me. My heart was opening up to him and I was feeling like a giddy teenager. I nodded my head and watch him disappeared behind the close door of my room. I sighed and fell back on the bed, thinking about how much I liked sleeping with him. He makes me comfortable. I don't feel awkward or shy being naked in front of him. He works on me as if he owns my body and I feel he is starting to do so. I couldn't stop thinking about how gentle he was when we came back to my room and how much I loved the date we went too. I never thought I'll say this but getting to know him makes him even more attractive. Under his hard exterior lays a man who is caring, soft and easy going. I wish to know more about this William than the strict one who has anger on his nose.