Chapter 11

Chapter 11

**

Sophia

What I did was foolish. I know. But I couldn't help it. William was quite rude to me when I did nothing personally to offend him. I recalled what had happened on my journey, but came up with nothing.

In fact, I should be the one who is angry at him for what he did in the elevator. He almost kissed me. Not that I would have minded which was stupid of me, but he was an attractive man. I always had a weird tingling feeling when I was near him and the kiss would just confirm if I did feel any attraction towards him or not.

I'm not going to lie, I was very flustered. Backed up against the elevator wall with a dominant man like William, erupted a feeling of arousal inside me. Along with butterflies in my stomach and thumping of my heart, heat pooled in my panties, making me wet. Too say I was embarrassed with this feeling would be an understatement. I was wet merely by his intense look. I don't want to find out what would have happen if he had kissed me. I'm pretty sure I would have had an orgasm. I really need to get a grip on myself.

Focusing back on William, I saw his jaws were clenched and his hands that rested on the table were in a fist. His eyes were dark with anger and he was ready to snap any minute. But it seems like luck was on my side, because as soon as he opened his mouth, probably to scold me or something, the waitress came back with our food.

Happily, as well as a little tensely, I began eating, ignoring William all together. He didn't make any attempts to talk about it either as he ate. I mentally sighed and gave him few glances just in case.

While I was busy eating, I didn't notice William had stopped eating and was staring at me until he cleared his throat. "I asked you to come for lunch to discuss about the presentation we are going to have today."

I sobered up and gave all of my attention to work. "Yes. I do remember. I read the file you gave me and it looks good. I think the presentation is going to be successful too."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "How are you so confident about that?"

I smiled secretly. "I have an intuition."

He rolled his eyes, but didn't comment on that. "Well okay. So let me tell you what you are supposed to do and how."

With that he began explaining me the role of secretary and I paid close attention to not miss out anything important. I had done my research when I got this job. I googled few questions about how the secretary should work and what are the basics to it. I was confident that I could do it.

Once he completed telling me, William further went on to discuss the other project that was coming up in Italy. It was finalized, but he wanted to do some modifications to it and wanted me to organise it and be there with him when he explains this to his brother, Ethan instead of Nathan, who he told me handles the work outside of London. He also told me that Nathan would accompany us to the presentation today.

"All clear?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded in affirmation. I bit my lips as I thought of bringing up my payment discussion.

"Stop biting your lips, Sophia." William said through his clenched teeth. "You don't want to give others here a show, do you?"

I gaped at him when his words registered in my head. Instantly, I stopped biting my lips and turned my head away from him. He was such a bi-polar man. One minute he is all touchy and playful and next minute he turns cold and rude and again next minute tease and angry. He was such a confusing man.