More then a Forest

Plenty of time had passed since Jeno's recreation of Haechan's farm dinner. So much so to the point that the weather had even begun to warm up a bit. When Haechan checked his phone and noticed that the forecast for the weekend was going to be 16 degrees (about 60 Fahrenheit for my American gang) with clear skies he knew he had to step his game up.

He still hadn't asked Jeno what the nature of their dinner together meant. Part of him was hoping it was a date but he knew it probably wasn't. Still, Jeno did quite a nice thing for him and he figured it was time to pay him back.

He took out his phone and nervously texted him.

Pop Tart❤️🥧💜

Haechan:

U free this weekend?

Pop Tart:

Sure! Why?

I want to take you somewhere on Saturday.

Oooooo ok👌

"You're going out with the omega?" A voice from behind Haechan startled him.

"Geezus!" Haechan flinched and nearly fell out of his bed. "Jefferey, you really need to stop reading people's phones without their permission."

"Answer my question Pop Tart." Jefferey looked at Haechan with a teasing expression. God. Haechan hated it when he did that.

"Y-yes. Why?"

"Are you going to that weird farm place we went to on Christmas?"

"Hey! Just cus you got bit by that one donkey doesn't make the entire farm weird. Plus Jeno seems to appreciate nature more than you so I'm sure he'll like it."

"Oh so you're going out with him on a date?"

A few beats of silence passed.

"W-what? Of course not! Pop- I mean Jeno and I are just friends!" Haechan nervously waved his hands in front of his face while a couple of his friends walked in the room.

"Oh are you and Jeno going back to that farm?" Mark asked while he munched on an apple.

"Yep! And it's totally not a date, in fact everyone's invited!" Jeffery rolled his eyes. God. He hated when Haechan did that.

Mark was oblivious to what just happened. His eyes brightened up at the prospect of returning to the farm.

"Sure I'd love to go!" The rest of Haechan's friends agreed. They all started talking amongst themselves about the logistics of getting to the farm. Haechan watched them all and sighed so deeply part of his soul escaped his lips too. Jefferey patted his back in understanding.

💕💕💕

Cutie Swimmer dude🏊

Me:

Oooooo ok👌

Cutie Swimmer dude🏊

I'll see you at the entrance to uni campus tmr at 9am

"Nana?"

"Mhm?"

"You're good when it comes to boys right?"