Shambles!

“What are you trying to—,”

Law walked to her and hugged her.

Ren was shocked and speechless. She laughed in blank. “What are you doing, is this a goodbye hug? Or maybe a comfort for me?” she asked in playful tone, just to not get it so seriously as she was.

“Stay still,” he responded with his serious tone. “This is mine,” he answered to her question. “You are mine,”

Ren quickly pushed away. “S—sorry...,” her head turned sideway, to avoid facing Law who had already lowered his face.

“O—oh..., i—is that so...,” his voice trembled.

Ren's fist crumbled. “Not... like that...,” her inner voice spoke. “Why are you acting like this...,”

He suddenly gaze up and face her. “I can't say that never happened,” and he smiled with his eyes.

Ren was shocked. Her eyes widen and her pupil trembled. Before she could say anything, Law walk pass her.

“Wait,” she stopped him. “Who are you?” she turned around to gain a vision of Law's back facing her. “This isn't like you... who I've seen,”

“Right?” Law chuckled and look at the sky. “I felt different,” he smiled. “The day when we went to that archipelago, it was almost felt like I forgot everything,” he continued. “You were in my mind,” he added. “I was worried of you, even if I see you in front of me, I still want to see you, when you were here with me, I still want you to be here with me,” sounds nonsense, but Ren knew what he meant. He lowered his head and covered his face with his bare palm. “It hurts me to left you alone, it hurts me more to leave you alone,” he chuckled again. “I felt strange, am I going crazy?”

Ren bit her lower lips, her eyes started to get watery but tears never ran down her cheeks. “Waterloo-kun...,” she walked closer to him. She tried to reach her right hand to his right shoulder but stopped and held her right hand away with her left hand. “The more I'm staying, the more you'll feel like this, felt strange, feels like—,”

“Is this love?” he cut.

Ren stepped back.

“I don't want to see you know, I don't know how to act,” he claimed. “But when you were around my arms, I want to hold you tight, it hurts when I can't do it, I want to k—,”

“Are you stupid?!” Ren's clenched her fist. “This isn't you, you are strong by yourself, Doflamingo! Luffy! Dressrosa! Cora—,” she hit his back everytime she mentioned random names. Law turned around and stopped her hand.

“That why it annoys me, knowing that you know so much about me,” his voice half-whispered. Ren shoved her hand back and stepped away from Law.

“Please send me back,” her voice trembled.

“I don't understand you,” Law's eyebrows that furrowed, came to relax and his dead eyes then looks sad.

“Me too,” Ren rushed and left the scene.

“Docto—,” Penguin who came down was ignored by Ren who rushed passed by him. “Captain, is everything okay?”

“Yea,” Law lied. “Hurry up, we are sending our friend home,” he left.

In her room, Ren was laying on the floor. Groaning and tried her best to minimize her growl and moan behind the pain of her right arms. “I—it hurts....,” the corner of her eyes started to get watery. Her black hair started to grow by its root but it was red in colour. As red as blood. “W—why n—now...Ugh!” she was messed on the floor.

Sudden knock was heard. It went silent for a few seconds until the knock again incounters.

Ren who thought she had passed out sit straight. Sweating. Panting.

“S—sorry,” the deep voice was heard.

“Waterloo-kun?”

“I was rushing on my own, I was not behaving considerate,” he added. Then it went silent until a quick sound was heard, gently bang on the door. “I like your golden hair,” he then stated after the long silence. Law who sat in front of her room, while landing his back by her door. “Its not that much but at least I know your hair was golden,” he smiled. “Its not that much but at least I know that part of you,”

The pain Ren suffered suddenly vanished.

“Doctor-ya,” he called. “You are a good person, I know,” he continued. He smiled as he recalled how Ren said she knows Law is a good guy.

Ren stood up slowly and sit back on the door against.

“Thank you, I won't forget you,” his voice started to sound unstable. “I like you,”

Ren was surprised and accidentally make a sound.

“Are you there?” he asked. “As if,” he added. “You must be sleeping, I'll send you back home tomorrow, so don't worry,” he continued. “That words are more like, for me,” he said as he stood up and walked away.

Ren's tears started to roll down her cheeks. “That stupid guy,” she sobbed as she wiped off her tears. Ren exhaled and lean back her head upwards. “That's wrong, I am sorry, I am,” she sobbed. “I can't...,” slowly she hugged her knees.