3

Y/N POV

After lunch some members of the team went back out to go shopping, some went to hang out in their rooms with each other, and the captains went to a meeting.

I went up to my room and watched some TV, not really having anything else to do. I hated shopping, especially with a giant group of girls, and it wasn't like I had a best friend to hang with. It didn't bother me though, I kind of liked the peace of being alone.

About an hour into my Criminal Minds marathon, I heard a knock at the door. I got up from the bed and opened it to find Alex Morgan on the other side. 

I raised my eyebrow and smirked at her. "Yes?"

She rolled her eyes at me. "Where's Kelley?"

"Wow, rude much. How about a, 'may you please tell me where Kelley is?'" 

The blue eyed forward scoffed. "In your dreams rookie. Now where is Kelley?"

Alex mad is pretty funny. "Not home. Sorry princess." 

Alex's eye twitched. "What did you just call me?" She hissed, her eyes narrowing.

I chuckled. "Princess." I watched her ears turn red.

"Don't call me that. Now are you going to tell me where Kelley is or not?" I crossed my arms and casually leaned against the doorway, enjoying every second of this.

"What's the secret password?"

She rolled her eyes again, huffing in annoyance. "You're so annoying!"

"Incorrect. Want to try again?"

She sent a death glare at me. "Grant I swear to god-"

"Relax Princess, she's out shopping." I cut her off, laughing at her expression.

"Don't call me that!" She fumed, making me raise my hands in innocence. 

"Alright, calm down. Jesus."

I watched her angrily storm away, mumbling about how I'm so annoying and shit. I busted out laughing after closing the door. 

I went back to my show, and in no time, it was dinner.

Alex POV

I fucking hate Y/n. She's so annoying and cocky and just UGH. Everything about her. It's like she was put on this earth just to make everyone around her mad.

And calling me Princess?? Who the hell does she think she is????

I'm going to kick her ass in scrimmage tomorrow. I swear to god, she'll be so butthurt she'll want to quit.

I felt bad for Kells having to put up with this kids disrespectful bullshit for so long. Once I got back to my room, I told Pinoe what happened, and her response was to bust out laughing and fall off her bed, which was so not helpful.

"That's pretty hilarious Alex, oh my god!" She said as she wiped tears from her eyes. "HA! Princess! Classic! I love her already."

I glared at my friend. "Seriously Pinoe!?"

She just continued to laugh. I groaned in annoyance and plopped face down on my bed, just wanting it to be dinner already.

Y/N POV

I once again sat at the coaches table, and every so often I would catch a certain forward staring at me. As soon as I looked at her, she whipped her head around and tried to act like she was deep in conversation. It was pretty hilarious.