29 | Reach the Moon

Gabriel 

His experience of this moment...

Please enjoy the accompanying song.

~mature and highly explicit scene ahead~ 

Her chest heaved with need. The porcelain valley that led to her core rose and fell, tiny tremors erupting as she battled for control within herself.

I eyed her unashamed. I'd have sketched her to bottle the moment, but knew her beauty far surpassed what my hand or memory could possibly capture.

My fingers explored her form... the slightest beads of sweat glistened her skin like gold dust, a give way to her nerves. She was not alone. I'd always been sexually confident, but in this moment felt like a fumbling fool.... how could I ever meet the standard she deserves? And something I'd not bothered to consider with others; would she enjoy what I have to offer?

Littering her skin in wordless whispers, I avoided no part of her. The way she manoeuvred herself to hide parts she felt shamed over was not lost on me however, as I carefully peeled her arms away to reveal herself.

Relinquishing herself to me, she cast her fears aside, allowing herself to be fully exposed to my gaze. I kissed her right where she was trying to hide the most. The jagged lines... her battle scars... but she was my kintsugi... every line that traced her skin she bore like rivers of gold... the history of her past... her battles, her pain.... they were not a marring, nor a disguise...her body was all the more beautiful for it.

Her russet ribbons laced the pillows as my lips crashed against hers. Her mewing serving to propel me further in my pursuit of her unravelling.

Steady...

Fuck it. I was falling. It took all my self restraint not to tear through her in desperation. On the verge of spilling over, I wrapped my fingers through her hair to avoid plunging them right where she was struggling to keep herself clenched and hidden.

Her efforts couldn't hide the sweetest God given scent that coated the air.

I smirked. Fuck, I just wanted to take her... God help me.

But I settled on her lips, my tongue testing her boundaries, the entwining of her scent with mine leaving my body simmering in anticipation. Softly at first. Then with need. Impulsion. Fervency. As my teeth scraped across her lips, my hand swam down her flank, kneading her curves as I pulled myself against her.

Stroking her forehead, I waited. Opening her eyes, she gave an involuntary nod, and I needed no further invitation. Kneeing her legs open gently I lowered myself into her, her breath hitching at the intrusion before settling into a low key hum of pleasure.

I watched her face for her reaction. Her lips parting, her eyes wide with surprise... lust... hopelessness... she fucking killed me with her beauty.

Satisfied with her reaction I continued to move within her. Trying to control my pace, I took my time until I felt her relax around me before she took more of me still.

Our breath shuddered in unison with each rise and fall. I swore I could feel her walls quiver around me as I began to swell with need. It was near impossible to hold myself back...

The slightest of growls from her wolf alerted me to the voyeur within, her approval bolstering me in my desire to take things further.

"Oh God... Don't stop..."

Deeper and harder still, I began to lose myself as I let go of all restraint. Her vulnerability exposed as my hands dived for each perfectly moulded rise of her chest. The softest of cries of her pleasure were but a melody as her body responded. Feeling them peak against my touch, the temptation was too hard to resist as I dove forward, letting my tongue linger before taking her soft flesh in my mouth.

Pulling me out of my haste, she placed a hand on my chest causing me to be momentarily worried that something was wrong... In my lust filled haze I questioned the words I never thought I'd hear....

"Mark me."

Her arms wrapped round me like the sheltering wings of the night, pulling herself upwards, clawing and scrambling in her own impassioned need...

"Please..."

I couldn't hold back any more. With an undertone of inpatient fury my wolf clawed through, savaging her neck in his own quest to claim his mate as I thrust hard into her.

Her head fell back into the palm of my hand as my teeth travelled through the softness of her neck. Gripping her carefully I continued to stay in her as deep as possible as I began to see all of her in microscopically perfect detail.... her memories and moments fused with mine through our mental disrobing as we streamed closer together than what I'd thought ever possible.

Slowing my pace as I licked her wound clean, I felt her body tense beneath me before toneless hums of her impending climax filtered out against my ear.

Christ....

And just when I thought I couldn't swell any thicker, her walls enveloped me, quaking into wave upon wave as her body trembled under me.

That was it. I was disarmed. Instinctively holding onto the curve of her back as if afraid she might leave, I plunged myself as deep as I could go before filling her with warmth.

~

The depth of each breath told me she was asleep as the Moon filtered her silhouetted form beside me, but I still couldn't tear my gaze away.

The rain kept blanketing down, wisps of dew like a slow dance creeping through the open window, diffusing the humidity we'd left mingle in the air.

My wolf hummed in reverie... Our bond complete. Our bodies as one... minds as one... wolves as one.

Reaching forward I moved her hair before tracing the outline of my mark on her skin. My love for her now written for all to read.

Eager to become entangled with her beneath the sheets, I brought her against me as she moulded against my back... I'd do anything to keep her here with me.

It was like we'd reached the Moon.... my grip around her waist tightening as I pulled her closer. Clenching my jaw, my own thoughts traced back to everything that was on the line... I was worried it wouldn't be long before we plummeted back to the Earth. And... I would do whatever had to be done to protect her from falling... even if it meant I took the blow.

 even if it meant I took the blow

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you are enjoying my story.