28 | Unravel

Miesha

The moment you've been waiting for!

You should definitely play the song as you read this...

~mature scenes ahead~

Placing me down on the front steps, I stood behind as Gabriel opened the door. Steady droplets of silver rain fall softly behind us, nature's wind chime playing sweetly as I begin to fall deeper under the Moon's spell.

I had never wanted anything so badly.

"You hungry?" His words but a distraction to what he wants. I can smell it.

Leaning against the entrance to the kitchen, his eyes trail my form as I step closer.

"I am not..."

Closer still. But a foot away, I take him in. Transfixed on his lips I reach forward but stop before I touch.

"You were beautiful tonight Miesha..."

His voice melts me as he closes the gap between us before he continues,

"Do you know the effect you have on me? You drive me fucking crazy..."

Wrapping my hand around the base of his neck I feel the tension build between us. Pulling his head down to mine, my lips graze his ever so softly. A peck. A taste. I let the moment linger, knowing that with each passing moment I am falling... falling... falling deeper and deeper into a beautiful chaos that will sweep me up and devour me whole.

I swore I wouldn't do this. I swore I wouldn't be in this position again, but there is nowhere else I'd rather be. I was wrapped around his finger and all it would take is one simple sway from him and I'd be undone.

"You know I'm such a fool for you Gabe... "

Staring right through me, he drinks me in, cupping my face as he deepens our kiss. I can feel his heart beating steadfast with promise, my doubt falling to the ground. Time elapses around us as he is all I see, his hands gripping my hips as he pulls me flush against him.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" His voice croaks with vulnerability as he too, is as exposed as I.

"Yes."

Cupping under my thighs he hoists me against him as I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling myself tight as he carries me up the stairs. Each step... each step up leaves me realizing I've never felt so high.

His voice quakes, "You've set my heart on fire Meisha."

The softest caress down the base of my spine erupts my skin in gooseflesh as my dress falls to the floor, my desire taking over, as he too reveals himself to me.

Stepping backwards, my breath hitches as he towers over me, my hair scattering across the bed beneath us. I let him set the pace, unsure of what to do except float in the electric haze between us.

There is no rush in this moment. Tenderly grabbing my hand, his fingers interlock with mine above my head as he kneads my hair with his other. The depths of me ache in need, the sense of longing that I've felt for so long finally reaching its peak seems so surreal...

The energy between us flows like a river to the ocean as he crashes his lips against mine. A perfect fit. Our tongues peek before he demands more, coating me in the scent of him, awakening every part of my mind and body in enlightened connection.

He is making me want to taste him where I have not yet been, but I want him inside me more... 

The current reverberates as our lips dance wildly, closing any chasm that could have ever been between us as we become one, taking him fully and completely as he enters me. His guttural need echoing against my ear, he yields for a moment before plunging further. He takes control and I relish in letting him do it, his wild nature only serving to propel me into my own state of hopeless, sweet torture.

Clawing his tattooed skin, I trace my fingers over every branch, memorizing each ink stroke that is drawn across his muscles as I do so. He is strained beyond words... each fiber twitching, I can tell he is struggling to maintain control of his wolf.

I have no fear as I swim in the infinite vastness of his warmth and passion, as he pushes deeper still with no space left between us as his chest greets mine. With each sweeping motion we are woven together with an invisible thread, our flesh becoming one in perfect form. I can't help but cry out in impatient need... my body obliterated by desire, begging for release as I feel my own wetness slipping on his skin. I can feel him holding back for me, but I am having none of it.

"Oh God.... Don't stop..."

The room spins as my eyes flicker back, completely disarmed by his dominance and my willing submission as he grabs under my rib cage to steady himself. The strength of his hands on my body only fuels my lust on further, before he kneads my breast with feverish need. Lowering himself down, he nips at one. Sucking hard and grabbing the other, I arch my back, giving him more access to myself.

I welcome his exploration as we fall into our own urgencies... No interceding between fear and the pleasure that has taken over, I feel the swell brewing within myself with each descent as his length vanishes between my thighs before reappearing again and again.

I have to stop myself from clawing him, struggling from holding back from what I truly want and need... Lost in his pools of ember I stop him, placing a hand on his chest before saying what I am desperate for in this moment,

"Mark me."

He moans against me as I feel him twitch from within but he says no words. Thicker and hungrier than before he begins to rise and fall with urgency, lost in hypnotic rhythm as I gasp with each moment we collide. I can hear his breath change as he buries himself in my neck... I lift my legs a little higher, desperate for more, pulling him in as I graze my nails against bareness.

"Please..."

I feel his teeth scrape against what I am offering to him. And he takes it. My eyes roll as his wilderness meets mine, searing pain tearing through me before it nestles at the base of where he stays.

The sound is primal as I feel him growl and shudder against me as I too lose focus as he grips me tighter. I feel my undoing as the mate bond takes over, a stream of feelings, memories and moments flashing before me as he invades every pore. I can hear him from within now. I can see him. I can feel him.

I am him and he is I.

Consumed in the moment as it binds us forever, I feel myself swell with my own need as he withdraws his teeth from my neck. The scent of my blood mingles with our sweat and desire as my harmonic release quavers for him to hear as he catches it, drawing my bottom lip as he sucks the saltiness of me as I do...

Pacing faster and harder, I ride through my euphoric wave as he reaches his own, pushing deep as he fills me with his warmth. My back arches as I revel in his strength and control... In his own unraveling, I need no words. I know what I am to him.

"You are no less to me Gabriel."

A small smile reaches the corner of his lips as he traces my jawline,

"I know."

We stay connected as I float in unison to the steady strum of his heart, falling into slumber against the backdrop of nature's wind chime... all the while knowing... knowing, that I have lost myself to this man. And I never want to be found again.

Thank you for reading

Please vote and comment if you are enjoying my story.