κεφάλαιο εννέα

//chapter nine//

if my memory serves me right the twins a month ago had sent out a request for my training to be updated in the kingdoms systems which was rightfully accepted but we didn't know that it would lead to him wanting me there

if my memory serves me right the twins a month ago had sent out a request for my training to be updated in the kingdoms systems which was rightfully accepted but we didn't know that it would lead to him wanting me there. at first I thought his schedule was full and he had no time on his hands and with everyone's knowledge he has a meeting with the board of wolves tomorrow morning in Germany, normally it is in the states but one of the board members just got married and with her family being from there he has to meet them all there.

Leaving the king with one day to travel

I don't see the point in flying from Germany back to the kingdom in suck a small time frame just to meet a girl with no wolf ,and speaking of having no wolf what will happen when he finds out. I would be kicked out of the moon guardians before even getting a chance.

11 o'clock hits and I still couldn't find sleep at this point it had been twenty four hours since the meeting and two since I had eaten. I had packed a Nike duffle bag of everything I owned and had even put a stack of clothes on top just to make my morning easier but still had no luck finding sleep.

So I did what I normally did when I couldn't sleep and went to the library. Scanning through all of the dusty but I pulled out a thick green book and another thick blue book similar to the other one. I've decided to read up books about him just to get insight on what to expect, of course there was only little on him but it was just enough.

hours had passed and what I gathered was that he had a mate, noted had not has, who everyone had thought were two peas in a pod they were perfect for each other rumor around the town said that they even had a child when they didn't see her for a full 10 months but no one knew for sure the king himself even denied it. her name,the mate, was Kassidy a wolf that ran with the rouges after becoming a lone wolf didn't work, everyone thought she would change from the time they met to when she went missing for 10 months to her reappearance back to disappearance again but that never happened though, originally alpha was her true mate it was reported that her first love was one of the most powerful rouges out there.

one day the alpha woke up and didn't see the soon-to-be queen by his side he checked the whole castle but no sign of her she just vanished into the night.

the alpha must have been hurt as hell they never got to a court date or a chance fully mate.

I know how it feels buddy

the next book was more information on the alpha and the pack as a whole. Onyxmaw was the name of the pack that held up to 450 plus inside wolves all of high ranking. Somehow they built a shielded area in the middle of the amazon rainforest this held the village and castle. the village held the 300 plus wolves while the castle added another 150 wolves. the families in charge are the Daniels the betas, the carters the delta family. And lastly their alpha for the last 500 years.

Alpha Chester Mcintyre

I guess this settled my nerves a bit but I was still anxious for some weird reason. So I put the books away and headed towards the kitchen my eyes automatically setting on the fridge. I decided to pull out some milk to then pour in a glass and warm up, while it was warming up I went into one of the pantries and pulled out some Oreos.

I set everything on the table and decided to watch try not to laugh videos on youtube.

...

..

.

"Hey silly goose what are you doing sleeping at the table instead of your bed" I heard Sadie say shaking me a little.it took me a while but I was in a somewhat awake stage when I groaned "I couldn't sleep whatsoever last night"

"well why didn't you say anything I'm pretty sure the twins keep a potion that could have knocked you out" she giggled while preparing to make breakfast

"goddess what time is it"

"5:00" the ginger responded cracking eggs into a medium mixing bowl before whisking them all together "how are you so awake, I mean I've had my fair share of waking up super early but I've never been so energetic"

"I don't know papa said I got it from mama now that I think about it, it's how I've always been" she shrugs her shoulders and pours the slimy yellow liquid into the skillet "must run in the family"

"why don't you go and get dressed I'll heard the twins packed up some of that potion for when it's time to go so maybe you can sleep on the plane"

I slide the chair out making sure not to fall and slide one foot after the other to my room.

i had already made the decision that i was going to take a extra bag, a small backpack of clothes and a small case to fit inside full of makeup to bring just so i can sleep a little longer on the plane and get up maybe a hour before landing just to look fully presentable. all that leaves is me packing more stuff into my duffel bag.the mess that I had made was fastly cleaned and my bed was neatly made before I turned off the lights and dragged everything to the living room.

to my surprise everyone one there and ready to go.

Ian ended up throwing me a small beaker that held a blue liquid in it, he then went on to say that it was to help me sleep and that I just have to drink a tiny sip. once we did a double check to make sure everyone had everything we left at the airport in the range rover that they always used when they travel. The drive was pretty far about two to two and a half but not too bad.

we mainly played games like I spy or guess the song to pass the time thanks to Sadie but eventually, we made it.

♡edited♡