κεφάλαιο οκτώ

//chapter eight//

I ran through the woods as fast as I could, I was on my feet while they chased me in wolf form

thank goddess I am determined to beat them no matter what it takes. on my left, I could see ebony's wolf displaying its teeth at me letting me know that she was ready to attack. her wolf quickly jumped in front of me and slowly tried to corner me into a tree. I knew that I had to get her out the way but I have two more paws coming at me 2 miles away so I waited for her to make the first move.

which she did my head hits the ground and the next thing I knew her huge wolf was over me

I quickly pull my knees up and kicked her as hard as I could this made her fly off of me and slid across the forest dirt

1 mile

She quickly tries to recover but she doesn't quick enough. I ran over to her and pulled her into a chokehold before twisting pretending to snap her neck.

I knew they were gaining upon me, I didn't have much time if I kept running they would surely catch me no matter which way I ran so the only way was up. I look around to see if there was an available branch for me to get a head start on, I quickly found one and started my way up I knew they were below me at this point so I started swinging from branch to branch until I could see the clearing where the red flag was. I stopped a few trees away knowing if I get down and start running they would surely catch me so I yanked off a few big branches and threw them at them

'sorry guys'

I think this knocked them out but I don't wait to see I continued to swing then jumped off the trees and continued to run.

the flag was in my hands and I waved it proudly

"This was your quickest time yet" Robin yelled coming from the forest shirtless "I must say I'm very happy that my training has done you wonders"

After he came out Ebony did as well as Sadie and Mathew holding their heads

"Yeah the very last thing I expected was for you to hit us with branches"

"who knew those little shits hurt so much" Matthew groaned

"Sorry, guys I had to do what I had to do. let's go get yall some ice packs yeah?"

We all walked toward the house talking about absolutely nothing. suddenly all of our phones get a ping. I grabbed the Chucky neon blue case from my workout bag, the day I got my makeover I had to get a new phone and a backup phone I choose the newest Samsung in black and an iPhone SE i think they said for my back up.

MEETING NOW HURRY!!!

we all looked at each other at the same time before running the rest of the way to the house.

once we got there we all gathered in the library where the big chalkboard was. Ian was pacing back and forward biting his nail and whispering something to himself, Matthew took his time to walk up to him and quietly ask him what was wrong.

they stood there for a while

whispering

until Matthew said "oh" loud enough for us to hear. They both turned around and looked at me "Aliyah I know this is fast but the king is requesting you, like as of now"

"How is that possible I still have 2 whole months to train" I turned to the rest of the guys now standing behind me, "I thought you all got to fully complete your training before meeting him how is that fair"

a common pattern I should be used to

nothing in life is ever fair

I then turn back to Ian and Matthew "I'm not ready yet can't you tell him to just give us the 2 months and then we will come". Matthew's eyes softened as Ian began to speak "I'm Sorry Aliyah he wants us there by the end of the week we have to start packing now"

♡edited♡