κεφάλαιο δεκατρία

⚠️ ⚠️⚠️
WARNING: READ THIS CHAPTER AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO DISMEMBERMENT AND BLOOD
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️

****

//Chapter thirteen//

"That can't be possible"

"Apparently it is," I whispered in true amazement. this had to have been another punishment from the goddess herself letting me know that 'hey your mom made a big mistake having you and now I'm going to remind you of that until the day you die'

"What's going on Aliyah loop us in," Ian said putting his hand on my shoulder. "remove your hand from my mate immediately," The alpha said his eyes turning fully gold

"MATE!" everyone yelled even the women beside him was shocked

"Uh Ian Mattew how is it possible to have two mates" I whispered knowing damn well the alpha or my 'mate' could hear me.

"that is something I don't have an answer to um why don't we all get settled and re-evaluate in the meeting room" for some reason this made the alpha growl "or we can go right now, now seems like a good time right brother"

"stop talking"

"right lead the way my king"

the alpha turned and walked to a different part of the castle giving everyone the hint to just follow him.

"Aliyah I thought you already had a mate and so has he does that mean your wolves were confused or are confused" Sadies whispered to me as we stayed a little back to talking in our clump

"Sadie a wolf never gets confused" Ebony answered. I mean was she wrong could my wolf be finally coming or starting to surface after years of not doing so, but why now?

After minutes had passed we finally are greeted by the grand door which was then opened by two guards and once we were all filed in they closed them. The room accented the rest of the place with a table that sat right in the middle of the room with about sixteen to maybe twenty seats placed around it. the alpha for apparent reasons took the head of the table, the women rushed pasted the twins to sit next to him so the twins and the rest of us decided to take two seats down from them.

the alpha cleared his voice before beginning to speak "for starters may I ask why she's here in the first place"

"Why is she here" Robin hissed back looking at the woman, being that he hasn't said much it kind of shocked me.

"Watch your tone Mr.hrodwulf when speaking to me. and if you must all know I wanted to present to you all the sixth member of the moon guardian i meet her in Germany" he paused looking around the table before folding his arms "but I guess was wrong"

Sadie raised her hand and without looking he replied "yes Sadie"

"I would just like to say king alpha sir that I could have told you that you were wrong from the moment I stepped into your old fart smelling castle"

"Dear goddess Sadie this isn't-"

"and that we spoke about you fixing the smell a year ago- sorry the point is that she is not one of us and we as well as our wolves don't prefer to be out of the loop especially one that involves the group"

he didn't answer he just sat in the same position for a couple of minutes before getting up and slowly walking toward the woman shaking his head "king McIntyre I have no idea-" he didn't even let her finish before fully taking her head off her body and rolling it across the room to the door where we entered from. we watched the head roll before focusing on the body that went completely limp which concluded in it falling out of the chair and onto the floor.

"wow okay then we stressed about nothing," Robin laughed awkwardly as the king sat back down but in a sit closer to us being there was blood occupying the other side of the room.

"It wasn't until I saw the shift of the room and the same radiation coming from all of you to know that she was a fake. what's weird though is that she had powers and showed me her training which was incredible by the way I just thought-"

"a hybrid"

his eyes meet mine again

"I was reading that sometimes the daughter or son of a witch and wolf can come off as something of true power but is an allusion because they are equal to healers just with actual healing powers" I could see his eyes shift from hazel to gold back to hazel multiple times as I spoke

"interesting" was all he replied before crossing his arms and looking at the table, something I could tell he did when he was in a deep thought like he did in the previous situation

The doors burst open and the head hits the table and flies into a pair of arms.

When I looked up I saw a horrified beta looking down at the head "what the hell Chester why the fuck is there the head of the sixth moon guardian in my hand" he yelled holding the head out like it was a voodoo dolls head.

And I think I'm going to be sick.

"Now beta Myles would you treat your dead loved one like that, dear goddess put her in a bag or something," Ebony said looking a little flushed as if she was ready to throw up. "Well the last thing you expect is to have the head of someone important thrown into your arms I mean what the hell even went on in here to where this had to have happened" We all kept quiet a few minutes later the two men that opened the doors came in with a bag and gloves and tossed the head in, the other threw the body over his shoulder and they walked away trailing blood behind them.

Still ignoring the freaked-out beta the king dismissed the guardians. The beta follows the rest of the group to see if he could get any answers out of them leaving me the last to leave. But As soon as I got up I was pulled into a hard chest and two strong arms not completely realizing that it was the alpha

"Meet me on the west wing balcony at 1 am don't be late" the alpha whisperer into my ear and gives my hips a nice squeeze before releasing me and walking out to go find his beta.

****

A/N: I'm not fond of author notes kinda feel like they kill the vibe of the book but I wanted to thank you all for 2k reads.

♡edited♡