Chapter Five ~ Lovely Limbo

I woke up and I was still in the woods but a good amount of time had past because I could see that the sun was going down. I decided it would be a good idea to get back to the cabin, but when I got back I was greeted with worried faces.

"Y/n! Where have you been? It's been four hours"

"I'm sorry I-um got lost sorry" I looked down not wanted Timothée to see my face I felt like he could tell I was lying.

"It's okay just next time I'll come with you in the woods since I've lived here with my sister for a little bit I know the woods like the back of my hands"

I walked past him still looking down just wanting this conversation to end. Ever since the conversation with with sister I don't feel safe here anymore not even because they scare me but because I scare me I don't know how to control myself and I could end u-

"Y/n are you okay?"

Shit I had been so stuck in my head that I stopped walking.

"Yeah I'm okay" I tried my best to hide my fear and walked back to my room.

- - -

I woke up to the sound of voice around me and when I opened my eyes it was gloomy. Then I saw them people were everywhere but they looked different they looked-dead. I screamed and one of them a young boy he looked my age noticed that I had seen him so he came up to me.

"Hey are you okay? I know limbo's a little scary but you'll get us-wait you don't look-you're not dead are you?"

"No no um no I'm not I don't know how I got here how am I here?"

"I honestly don't know but your one of the first people I've been able to talk to in decades"

"I don't know how to get out of here? What do I do? Where do I go? What even is lim-"

Before I could finish my sentence the boy grabbed my face which scared me but calmed me down.

"Chill seriously you don't have that power of yours under control do you?"

"Wait you know about my power?"

"Yes and I could help you control it if you want but not in the house your in there's too many people around you'd need an empty place like the woods or something"

"I can do that but I have no clue how to get back here or how to leave"

The boy finally let go of my face and sat in front of me.

"Well first of all sit up"

What the fuck was he talking about then I realized I could still feel my actual body in the real world.

"Okay now what?"

"Now you open your eyes"

"Well duh but li-HOLY SHIT"

When I opened my eyes he was gone and replaced with a very human looking scared curly haired man. I scooted back in shock because of how close Timothée was to me.

Ayeee ya'll Author-Chan is back and ready to write for you guys again since I have nothing better to do during this quarantine. I'll probably update more on weekends but I'll try everyday. Thank you for all the love on this book that I wrote awhile ago and I didn't think anyone would like it but I guess ya'll do so I will continue writing more chapters. I love ya'll and stay safe during these times ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡.