Chapter Four ~ Family Fires

Back at the hospital
Everyone ran up to the hospital room that y/n was supposed to be sleeping in but when they entered she and Timothée were gone.

"Where the hell is my daughter?" Y/n mother and father said in unison while angrily looking at Agent Elizabeth.

"Ma'am, Sir I-I'm sorry I don't know but I promise that we'll find her and Agent Timothée"

Y/n's sister find a note hidden under the blanket she grabbed it and hid it from everyone knowing why it was left there.

Everyone left the hospital room except y/n sister and brother who were reading the note y/n left for them.

Dear Liz and Max,
I wrote this letter to tell you guys to keep Mom and Dad safe the Government aren't the good guys. I have these certain powers that they want to take away from me. I had to leave with Timothée I trust him he's going to take me somewhere safe until I can control my powers. Please try and stay under the radar for the Government I will contact you as soon as I can. I love you and just know that everything will be okay.

"I can't believe this why would she just leave with that guy? Who is he? Oh my gosh"

"Liz calm down just let's get mom and dad and get out of here. Let's just pretend like everytimgs normal until y/n calls us"

"Okay"

Back at the Cabin
Timothée heard y/n run back to bed so he thought he might go see what all she heard.

"Hey y/n are you okay?"

"Yep I'm all good"

"You sure because your face is red and your not looking at me"

"I'm fine!"

"Okay I just wanted to tell you that this cabin is my sisters and she's here to help you control your powers"

"Oh okay I'll be out in a second"

Y/n got up and went to the bathroom she mentally yelled at herself for getting jealous over a guy she just met. Then she took a shower and got dressed. (The picture below is her outfit that isn't y/n)

Once y/n was done she walked out into the living room to see Timothée and the girl that she now assumes is his sister

"Hi my name is Luna I'm Tim's sister sorry if the clothes don't fit that's all we had"

"No they fit perfectly thank you for letting me stay here"

"It's no problem I'm always willing to help out a fellow Chaon"

"What's a Chaon?"

"I'm guessing my ignorant brother didn't explain to you what we all are"

"No not really"

"Well we are special as you know and our powers come from random chaotic unexplained moments that happened to us or our moms when they gave birth to us. Like when Tim was born the most catastrophic lightning storm hit just the hospital that's why he can move so quickly and he can control the weather. Me I was born in the middle of the sea on a boat we were sinking but I pretty much saved my mom because I can breathe under water and I can create water out of thin air. Do you know if anything crazy happened when you were born?"

"No not that I know of but my parents never really talked about when I was born it's like they don't remember"

"Do you know what your power is?"

"No all I remember is hearing something and then passing out everything went black"

"Wait did you hear people?"

Before y/n could answer she paused looking at Luna's face which was full of fear. Y/n answered the only thing she thought would save her.

"No"

"Oh good I thought we were gonna have an unstable Chaon those ones can never be saved"

"Can we finish this later? I wanna go look around the house"

"Yeah I think Luna and I need to talk about how we can help you anyways"

"Okay"

Y/n speed walked out the back door and into the wood she started to freak out and didn't know what to do she did her voices would they be able to help her? Is she gonna hurt them without her knowing? Is she unstable? Y/n couldn't take it anymore and she passed out.

Author-Chan is back for now I just have been having writers block so I stopped and have been drawing. I'm also working on some short stories for Seth Gecko and my Oc that I made so you'll see more of me. I'm really happy you guys enjoy this book and I'll try to write more see you next time.