Chapter Sixteen

There will be sex in the upcoming chapters for the rest of the book! Just wanted to put that out there so I don't get into any trouble! Mature themes are included in the book, such as descriptive sex scenes, as mentioned in the book description. Enjoy ♥️🥵

"Yes , I want to." I told Arrow.

A grin spread across his face as his hands went to the top of my jeans, I watched him as he unzipped the jeans and began to pull them down my legs. Once my legs were bare, he threw my jeans across the room making me giggle.

Before he could keep undressing me, my shaky hands went to the bottom of his shirt. I was nervous to be having sex with Arrow, he was probably more experienced then I was. Ive only slept with three guys while he's probably slept with many girls, he's incredibly hot. All girls would be stupid not to go after him, I'm stupid for waiting this fucking long.

I couldn't help but be nervous but I took a deep breath and moved his shirt up his body and over his head. He had such a nice toned body.

Arrow's hands went to my shirt and began to unbutton it before he smashed his lips against mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth as I pushed his sweatpants off of him.

"We need a condom," Arrow said against my lips. At this point we were both breathing heavy.

"Off," I told him. I went into my closet and returned with an unopened box of condoms.

Arrow smiled and slipped his sweatpants off. He was left in tight black boxers that showed off his hard bulge.

I gulped looking at his big, hard bulge. He was hard from me, I'm the cause of his bulge. When I looked up at him, his eyes were scanning my body which only contained my underwear and bra.

"I want those off of you. I want to burrie myself inside of you."

With one hand, I reached behind me and I clipped my bra before letting it fall down my arms. I got up and slipped off my matching thong.

"Fuck," Arrow hissed. "On the bed. Now."

"I like that your demanding." I smirked and laid down on the bed.

Arrow took off his boxers and let his dick spring free.

He was huge.

"Like what you see?" Arrow smirked.

I nodded and wanted him inside of me so bad.

I watched him open the condom box and take one of them out. He used his perfect white teeth to open the condom package before putting it on his hard dick.

Arrow got on the bed and hovered over me before I felt his thumb on my clit, he began to rub it which made me moan loudly.

He pressed his lips against mine just as he thrusted inside of me for the first time.

Our moans mirrored each other as my legs went around his waist.

Arrow thrusted into me as I moaned in his mouth and grabbed onto his curls. "Harder," I begged.

His large hand gripped the sheets as he thrusted harder and faster into me.

His dick fit inside of me so perfectly and made me so wet. He made me so wet.

"You're so tight, baby. You feel so good, Princess." He grunted before thrusting harder.

My hands slid down to his back and I dug my nails into his soft skin.

Arrow moaned before starting to suck on my neck. I started to feel the ball of pleasure in my stomach as my back began to arch.

Our moans filled my bedroom as my nails dig deeper into his back before we climaxed together.

Arrow collapsed on top of me panting, I was also panting from the amazing sex we just had.

When he pulled out of me, he went to dispose of the condom. He left me there naked and sweaty. All I could think about was how amazing that was, he was soft and gentle yet he gave me exactly what I needed. He was incredible at sex and fucked me better than anyone has before.

Arrow came back into my room and laid next to me in bed.

He turned to look at me as I did the same. "How was it?" We both asked at the same time.

We both started laughing at each other. "It was amazing." I told him and threw one of my legs over him.

One of his large hands went to my ass and rested on it. "Best sex I've ever had." Arrow smiled at me.

I smiled back at him and kissed him. "I want you again."

"I want to fuck you just as hard. I want you screaming my name this time so loud that your house workers will hear us and which they were us."

I smacked his chest while blushing. "I want you so bad."

"I want you." Arrows hands went to my hips and pulled me close to him.

For the rest of the night, we fucked many times. He had me screaming his name like he wished for.

~Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!!!! Hope you enjoyed our first sex scene of the book! Let me know what you thought!

What do you think will happen next??? Thank you so much for reading!

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow! ♥️