One Piece?

One Piece. Pirates, Treasures, Fictional, Manga.

Manga.

A young man with yellow shirt stand by a window poster, starring on it. “Hey young man!” an old man came out of the store where the young man was staring. “I see that you’ve been staring at the poster, you must have love One Piece so much! Who’s your favorite character?” the old man asked but was ignored. “....It should of course be Trafalgar Law!”

“Trafalgar Law?” the young man thought in his head.

“Here, take this keychain, it's Luffy with Law,” the old man grabbed the young man's hand and place the keychain. “Stay healthy and keep your parents happy!” he went back in, leaving the young man back to staring the poster.

He shifted his attention to the keychain he just got. “Straw-hat-ya?” He look back at the poster of Monkey D. Luffy and his crew, the Straw Hats.

“One Piece cosplay competition is now open! You are Straw Hats! You are our Nakama!” a loud cheers by a huge crowd grabbed his attention.

“Straw Hats huh?” he thought in his head. He walked near and people started to give him his way.

“He looked exactly like Trafalgar Law!” people started to exclaimed. “I've never seen such a perfect cosplay before!”

“Hey! Trafa-cheap guy!” a rough voice, short man stand by his way. “Where do you think you're going?” he held the young man’s shoulder and pressed it. The young man glanced at the man’s hand that was drawn a tattoo of D.E.A.T.H, each letter on his finger. “Why the hell are you dressing like a rookie Law, you're disgracing him too much! With that looks, you're totally out!” he added. The young man tried to move to continue walking straight but he was stopped again. “I said! Where are you going?!”

The young man with sword its upside rested on his right shoulder and middle of it held by his right hand while his left hand in his pocket, sighed. He was about to rise his left hand but then he thought, “Sigh, Bepo-ya said I should use it,”

“Let’s duel, you and me, man versus man,” the man suggested. “I want to see how ‘Trafalgar Law’ you are,” he backed up a little, ready with his fists.

The young man walked passed by him straight to where he’s been heading. Embarrassed of being ignored, the man kick the young man’s back but he didn't even glinched. He turned around to see the man’s disbelief face. He turned back to continue walking but was blocked by a group of men surrounding him. He sighed again “I’m sorry Bepo-ya,” he thought in his head. “Room,” he whispered. “Shambles,” he whispered again. The men started to change in other's body of their owns and panicking.

He continued walking to the end of the crowd but then, he started to lose his breathing and kneed on the ground before losing his conscious. The last thing he heard was, “Call 911!”

“Patient! Patient! Patient can you hear me?” is what he heard first after he gained his conscious. “Patient!”

“Shut up, I can hear you,” he stayed calm. The nurses started was in silence due to his cold behavior. He opened his eyes and, “I need to go now, let me go,” he tried to take off the tubes around him but was failed because the nurses stopped him. “I don’t have ti— uh!” his heart started to ache badly and he lost his breath again.

“What’s with the situation?!” A black-haired woman rushed in the emergency room, saw a half naked man showing his unstable breathing by his hand on his chest. “Patient, calm down, lay back,”

“I— don't have time! Bepo-y—uh!” he moaned in pain again. “Ro—uh!”

“His monitor was doing fine, doctor,” one of the nurses claimed.

The doctor touched his chest and his heart was beating so fast. “The monitor must be broken, double up his IV shots, its an allergy reaction, is his scan here yet?” in one breath she spits all out.

“Not yet, it should be finished by now,” the nurse answered.

“Make move!” she instructed and all the nurses respond with quick moves, leaving her with the young man. She was puzzled, a bit puzzled. Her eyes shifted to the young man trying to raise his hand. “What is it?” she asked.

“Ro—,” but he was too weak, his hand kept on falling. “Can you—,”

Without any further questions, she helped him by holding his wrist and raise his hand about 30°. “More?”

“Room!”