Traditor

Raeesa's pov

We were just pulling into the bat cave's secret underwater entrance. When my father came back. Our submarine rose from the water and we stepped out of it. "So I hear your mission was a success?" Batman says sitting in his chair. "Yes, father. Here are all of Lex Luther's files. We have also stollen the files about the lights projects." I said "You two may have tonight off from patrol, Good work. Also thank you for not killing anyone." Father said to us. We nodded our heads and went to change our clothes. "Hey, so I was thinking maybe we go to the beach tonight?" Jason asked as soon as we were out of earshot. "I would love that," I replied with a smile. "Um great we are going to take the Zeta tubes around 8:30 pm," Jason said. "Zeta tubes?" I questioned. "Well we can't go to Gotham beach because it is practically the Dead Sea," Jason said. I chuckled at his joke. "So we are going to one of the most beautiful beaches I know." He finished. "Do you need to go to your hotel room?" Jason asked. "Yes, all of my clothes are there and Lady Sheva probably isn't very happy with me," I answered. "Why would she be angry with you?" Jason asked. "Because I had agreed to retire Devil's Breath and I just stole all of Lex Corps files," I answered with a smirk on my face. "Hey let's see how the news responded to the return of Devil's Breath and Night Claw." Jason chimed. "First let me get out of this thing," I stated. After a few moments, I was changed back into my gold dress. I walked up the stairs of the Batcave with the duffel bag of my suits on my shoulder. I walked to the living room where Jason had turned on the news. "And this just in. Moments ago two assassins known as Devil's Breath and Night Claw stole over 9.9 million dollars worth of information including build designs, and other information. Superman, it appears the two criminals defeated rather easily. What is the Justice League doing to catch these two assassins?" The news reporter asked. "Well Ann, Batman is currently working on tracker them down as well as the whole league. Now I must go." Superman nodded as he flew off. "Thank you, Superman. Now, these two assassins are determined to be between the ages of 28 to 40." Ann said when Jason went over the edge. "Do I look like a 40-year-old?" Jason asked. I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully. Then Jason looked at me and stared. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "How can you look so angelic all the time?" Jason asked. I smiled and blushed. I looked at his face and saw how his hair rested perfectly against his face. "How do you look so perfect all the time?" I asked. Now pink spread through his cheeks. "I will drive you to your hotel. How about you put on my sweats and this jacket." Jason said. "Why the pants?" I asked. "Because I saw how you ride. Now it's my turn to show you."

Time skip

Raeesa's pov

"Ahhhh woohoo." I screamed as Jason raced down the road to my hotel room. I hugged his waist and nuzzled into his neck. Unfortunately, we made it to the hotel. "Thank you, Jason, See you tonight." I said and waved to him. "Bye Raeesa. See you tonight." I ran up the stairs with a newfound excitement when I got a text. "Raeesa be CAREFUL Sheva is working for the light." My father texted me. I paused and read over the text again. And then I got the results of the autopsy as well as a text from an old friend. "Sheva." I growled dangerously. I pulled up the text from the old friend and responded. "It okay I forgave you a long time ago.  I am going to go fix a wrong." I texted and walked into the stairwell.  I knew what I was walking into. I was walking into a room with the second most dangerous woman. I opened the door. "I didn't know Devil's Breath was back." Lady Sheva said smoothly from the other side of the room. "Yup, I just did a little information theft, but I am wondering about my mother's death."  I replied face away from her. "Oh, I bet. It is very ruff to handle the death of a loved one." Sheva pouted. Showing her fact of sympathy. Anger filled me. "Yes although I am silently distraught that people consider me a fool." I replied setting down my bag beside the bed and silently pulling out my swords. "Tt, Your father is already treating you poorly." Sheva concluded. "You know I am tired of people underestimating me," I said as I walked out with my two swords shining dangerously in my hands. "Did you know Slade Wilson was under mind control during the battle that killed me and my grandfather. He was also controlled when he went to kill Damian and when YOU sent me to kill him. Fortunately, I did not kill him and instead let him go. He remembered everything and informed me just a few moments ago of who was responsible." I stalked dangerously up to Sheva. "I also found out the bullet that was used in my mother's so-called suicide. Tell me Sheva. Why was your golden and name engraved bullet in HER head." I said with a burning rage in my eyes. She pulled her weapon upon me and we started fighting. She swung at me and I blocked her. "Tell me Sheva. how did it feel when you saw the light leave MY mother's eyes. Tell me how you feel right now." I growled. I kicked Sheva into a wall and started bashing her head into it over and over. "I went against my mother's lesson of never trusting someone close to you because you said that I could trust YOU. Oh, what a fool I was." I growled as I held her head into my hands. I slammed her head into my knee and she shot right back up. "You were just a pathetic pong in my plan for the throne. I never cared about you." Sheva growled. "Hahaha." I laughed lightly. "I am NOT a pong. I am the Queen." I said darkly. I charged at Sheva and flipped over her. Every hit Sheva tried to accomplish I blocked. She was able to get in a few good slices, however. "You could have defeated me maybe four years ago, but now you don't stand a chance. You will pay for what you have done for my family. The pain you caused them." I growled. "You are weak, pathetic, unworthy." Sheva snarled as she sliced my leg. "AHHHHHH" I screamed. I threw a false punch, slammed my elbow into her neck, and swiped out her knee underneath her. I dug my fingers into her eyes and started slamming her head into the ground. I bashed the head of my mother's and grandfather's murder into the floor. I wanted to end her. Revenge for my family's suffering. My suffering, but I didn't. I collapsed to my knees and looked down at my hands covered in her blood. I looked at her face. I had gouged out her eyes. I turned my face away with disgust. My dress was covered in blood. I pulled out my phone. Over six texts from my friend, 10 missed calls from my father and over 50 notifications from Jason. I had to contact my friend who had been instructing my true words to the league. I stood up and called the number. The phone rang twice when it was picked up. "Turn around." The voice said. I turned around quickly with terror. I dropped my phone and ran into the embrace of Slade Wilson my godfather. I ran into his arms and we fell to the floor holding each other in embraces. "Hey, kid." He said quietly. I burst out into tears. He held up my face by my chin. "You have grown so much. I am so sorry." He whispered. "I had forgiven you a long time ago." I whispered. He held onto me tighter and I snuggled into the embrace. We stayed like that for a while. "I missed you kid." Slade whispered to me as he held onto me. "I missed you too uncle." I replied in a whisper still clinging to him. We stayed like that until my phone rang again. This time it was Jason. I quickly grabbed it. "Raeesa. Oh, thank god you picked up. I am on my way. Do not confront Sheva alone." He said with panic in his voice. I huffed. "Yeah a little late for that." I said. Slade chuckled. "Who was that?" Jason asked. "Oh, you are in for a roller coaster of a story." I answered.