The Trainer

Please read the sequels

Third-personDamian Al Ghul Wayne age 4 Raeesa Al Ghul age 11

Third-person
Damian Al Ghul Wayne age 4
Raeesa Al Ghul age 11

"Ahhhhh" Damian screamed as he charged at a young girl who was training him. "Control your emotions, Damian. Having emotions in battle can be deadly." Raeesa spoke to Damian as she blocked the attack and contoured it. She then swiped his legs from under him and slammed him on the ground. His neck was at sword point. "Like I said deadly." She spoke flatly. "Now go see mother. She wishes to train you today." Raeesa said. "Yes sister," Damian muttered. Raeesa looked around to see if anyone was near. When she saw that no one was. She hugged her little brother. He melted into the hug. "I am afraid." Young Damian whispered to her. "I know, I will help you when you get back." She replied to him. "Now mother and grandfather are coming." She said as she felt and heard their impending footsteps. "How do you hear people coming?" Damian asked as he pulled away from her. "Hours of meditation and awakening my senses to their full potential." She replied And look at him. "I shall teach one day." She added. They walked towards their grandfather and mother's moments. "Damian come you have a test today to complete," Talia said the Damian. Raeesa nodded to Damian and their mother and left to meditate and train. She walked to the far side of the compound near the mountains where no one was. She dug her katana into the ground and sat on it with her eyes closed. She sat there listening to the moments of the assassins and earth. She heard her brothers and mother's feet move towards the despised mountain. The mountain she climbed as a three-year-old. After a while, her brother's footsteps faded. After two hours of meditation and being completely still the whizzing sound of a throwing star came towards her. She kept her eyes shut and she grabbed the throwing star. She opened her eyes to see the throwing a foot in front of her face. "You have gotten better." The smooth voice of Lady Sheva. (Is you are wondering what she looks like. Search lady Sheva young justice) "Here for my training Lady Sheva?" Raeesa asked. "Are you ready?" Sheva asked. Raeesa nodded her head and they trained and fought for hours.
Raeesa's pov
Soon grandfather and Mother came to watch me train. Soon I had Lady Sheva pinned with my sword pressing into her neck. "Very good Raeesa. We will need to add another trainer." Lady Sheva spoke. "She is the right daughter. Slade and I shall start training you as well." I had stopped being trained by mother a year ago, but new poisons and torture methods had been invented so I guess back it's to training. I crossed my right arm across my chest and bowed on my left knee with my head down towards my grandfather. "Rise my grandchild." I stood up. "I have a proposal. Damian as you know is to rule the league." I nodded my head. I have always respected my grandfather's decision. "However by age 20. If you have defeated me in combat I shall award you with my league and you shall be the ruler of shadows." He added. My eyes widened. I looked at my mother. She nodded her head. I quickly went back to my bowing position. This time with my head up. "I won't let you down grandfather," I said. He nodded his head and left. Mother stayed behind. "We are both very proud of you Raeesa." Mother said and bowed her head to me. I returned the sign of respect and bowed my head to her. Pride swelled through me. Mother and grandfather had never been proud of me, but now I had finally gotten the acknowledgment I have always wanted. I puffed out my chest a little. Mother left and Lady Sheva stayed. "You are starting to live up to your name." She cooed. I remember that my name went leader or master. "Yes, I do suppose that I am becoming a master," I replied. "You have already become a master. You are Master Raeesa your brother. You are now becoming a leader of the demon's head." Lady Sheva stated. I realized that she was right. I was now the Hair to the demons head, The heir to the League of Shadows, the soon the title of the most dangerous women would be given to me. "I shall take you to your tutor now," Sheva said. I was onto leaning my tenth langue now Ancient Greek.

Time skip

Raeesa's pov

Damian was supposed to be back by sunset, but he had failed. Now, mother was punishing him. I heard a scream. I quickly rushed to the dungeon to see my little brother with a sliced eye right eye. She had done the same punishment for me. "Mother we need to cover his injury otherwise he will lose his sight," I spoke flatly trying to hide my anger. "Go ahead and take Damian to his quarters." Mother spoke coldly. I nodded my head and carried him to his room. Blood covered his right side of his face. I laid him against the headboard of his bed. I grabbed a white towel and presses it to his eye. "Now I know how you got your scar," Damian said. I nodded my head trying to hold back my anger. "For the same test?" Damian question. Again I nodded. "Sister, why are you angry at me?" He asked. "I am not angry at your brother. I am simply distraught by our mother's teaching methods." I replied. After a while, I washed and cleaned the wound. "You will have this scar forever like me, but you will be able to see," I said. He nodded his head and started to fall asleep. I laid him down and turned away from his bed. Then suddenly he grabbed my wrist. "Stay?" He pleaded with an attempt at puppy eyes. He had a bandage wrapping diagonally across his face. I smiled softly. "Let me grab tomorrow's clothes and I will be back," I spoke softly. I quickly moved to my room and grabbed a pair of black assassin's uniform. Mother says that soon I will be given a more appropriate uniform. I snuck back into Damian's room and nuzzled into his bed. His little arms wrapped around my waist. I noticed his wrist and how it looked broken and swollen. I grabbed the wrap from the nightstand and wrapped his wrist. "Thank you Re," Damian whispered. "Why are you thanking me," I whispered in a soft voice. "For being the only person I can trust and rely on. The only person I know who wouldn't hurt me." Damian mumbled the last part, but I heard it. "Damian I love you and you can also rely on me," I said to him and then kissed his soft left cheek. "I love you Re," Damian said as he lied his head on top of my stomach. I started rubbing circles on his arm and slowly we drifted off into sleep.

Hey guys there is a squeal in the making.