I really hate bugs

Raeesa's pov

Jason and I were free jumping out of the Bio-ship. I thrust my feet in front of me. I landed on a tree branch and Squatted down. "Red hood and Crimson Shadow ready for infantry," Jason said through the mind link. "How are you guys ALIVE. You jumped from a thousand feet in the air without a parachute or line?" Artemis asked. "We will have time for those questions later. Now we must rescue your fallen comrades." I stated through the link. I looked at Jason and we nodded our heads. We saw two shoulders with full facial masks from our position in the trees. My eyes shifted to the Red hood. I smirked and signaled with my eyes what we should do. "Ladies first." Red Hood said through the mind link. I jumped down on top of the guys and knocked them out expertly.

Time skip

"Why are these so itchy?" Jason whined. "That's what you are complaining about?" I question. "Yess These are so itchy," Hood muttered. He was pissed because he had to hide his helmet and keep the Domino mask. We were able to keep our masks, weapons, and suits on and hide them underneath the soldier's uniform however my hood and his helmet had to be left. We walked down the halls of the compound and followed their trackers. Suddenly we were stopped. "HEY, I have never seen you two here." A soldier yelled at us. "ARE YOU questioning my authority YOUNG MAN?" I questioned with authority in my voice. "No ma'am. My apologies ma'am." The young man stuttered. I nodded my head and continued towards the Blue Beetle location. We found the beetle attached to the wall. We rushed up to him. "Blue beetle has been located,"   I announced in the mind link. Until suddenly I was suddenly thrown across the room. "SHADOW!" Red Hood screamed. "What the hell beetle we are here to rescue you!" Jason growled. "Then I will expose you to the light." He sneered. Then he threw Jason into the wall and started choking him. I sliced off the soldier's uniform as I pulled out my swords and rushed towards Jason. I kicked the blue beetle off of him. "Move human scum." Blue beetle growled. I stood my ground. "Blue beetle is working for the light." Red hood announces to the team. "Prepare to die." Blue beetle growled. "That's unlikely," I replied. She shot a plasma blast at me. Which I deflected with my swords made from the strongest metal on the planet. Beetles hands changed into swords and started attacking. I started deflecting matching his every move. Then I swiped his legs from out from under him and punched him...hard. He fell to the floor unconscious. When I suddenly shoved into the wall and two pins. My mouth stayed shut because of the training I would receive in the league. "SHADOW." Red Hood screamed. I pushed myself off of the pins. "Who the fuck is that!" Red Hood shouted as he fought the black beetle. "Hood could you not Swear," Nightwing asked as I join in on fighting the black beetle. "No who the hell is this black beetle?" Hood asked. "Black beetle is here?" Artemis asked. "Hood get blue beetle out of here," I commanded as I fought this bug. Jason looked at me. "Go, I can handle this the mission is to save blue beetle. "The other members of the team have been rescued." Miss Martian said. "Everyone out of the building," I commanded as I set a bomb to go off. "You are not the leader of the team." Super Boy growled. "You guys have thirty seconds to get out of the building. Before a bomb explodes." "Sister you have to get out of there. please I just found you again." Damian pleaded through our com. "It's okay," I replied. "Everyone is out of the building, "Aqualad said. "See you guys in a minute," I replied preparing for the blast.

Jason's pov

I toned out the mind link as I rushed back to the Bioship. When suddenly the building blew up. "RAEESA!!" I screamed. Then Robin and Nightwing found me. Damian rushed into me and grabbed onto me. Damian snobs into my jacket. Everyone lowered their heads until "urrrghhh it's official. I hate bugs." Raeesa said through the mind link. Raeesa... Raeesa the woman whom I have fallen for was alive. She cheated death again. Damian's head whipped up. "Sister, you alright?" Damian asked with worry. "Yes don't worry about me. I got the scarab off of the black beetle. I am currently carrying him to the bioship. I also have the scarab in an airtight glass container. She stated. "She is officially the most badass person here," Artemis announced. I went to go get my helmet and her hood. Raeesa came out of the forest with the old soliders' uniform clinging to her shredded, she was dragged black beetle, and the scarab was in a glass container. "He deserved to be dragged," Raeesa stated. Damian rushed up to her and hugged her. "Don't ever do that again please." Damian pleaded. Raeesa just smiled lightly and dropped the black beetle to the ground to hug him. "I will try not to." She replied. Then my eyes traveled to her shoulders. "Crimson we need to stitch your shoulders," Nightwing stated. "No need," Raeesa said. I knew what she meant. "It is an aftereffect of what happened three years ago," Raeesa said. "Would you like me to carry your garbage princess?" I asked with a smirk. "Oh thank you, kind sir," Raeesa replied with a joking smile. "The others are in the Bioship probably awake by now," Artemis said. I walked up to Raeesa and hug her. "Thank you for not dying," I whisper. Raeesa didn't reply, but she nuzzled her head into my neck. I held her close to me so I could feel her heartbeat. Even after nearly dying she still smells amazing. I feel comfortable when she is near me. I feel like everything will be okay. She starts to pull away. I don't want our hug to end however we do have a criminal to take to the league. I pick up the black beetle and go to the Bio Ship.

Raeesa's pov

I sit down on my previous seat and start to cut off the remaining uniform fabric. "How did you take down both Blue beetle and black beetle?" Batgirl asked. "Red Hood helped. Besides I fight with anger and hatred. It is easy to counter their movements." I responded as I cut the soldier's uniform. "Woah who is the new hot chick?" The kid I helped years ago asked. I lift my brow at him. "I am Kid Flash, but you can call me Wally," West said to me. "We have already met West," I said going back to cutting off the soldier's suit. "That impossible babe. I would have remembered someone as stunning as you baby." Wally said. I now looked up and raised my eyebrow. "Where did we met babe?" Wally asked. "West you cannot call me "babe" as we are not courting for I do not wish to court you." I hissed. Jason, Dick, Tim, and Damian snickered. "Wally I think you just got shot down," Artemis said. "Our friend Artemis is correct," Aqualad said. "Ten minutes before we land. "Oh my gosh, are you Crimson Shadow?" This kid in white and red asked. "I am," I say looking at him strangely. "Oh my gosh. You are one of the most powerful rulers of the future. Well, you and your husband. I can't believe I am meeting you. This is so crash. Oh, I am Bart Allen." Bart said. "You are from the future?" I asked. "Oh yeah. Expect in my timeline. You didn't come to rescue us and instead, you were in your country." Bart said. Alarms went off in my head. "You know about my plans?" I asked. "Oh yeah. Oh, don't worry they work out amazing." Bart says. I let out a breath. "You are the ruler of a country?" Wally asked shocked. "Well.." I am interrupted by my phone ringing. It was lady Sheva. I pick up the phone. "Hello," I say. "Yes, your highness the wall has been built around our borders." Lady Sheva says. "Including the mountain ranges?" I asked. "Yes, my Queen," Sheva says. "I am not your ruler yet for the coronation isn't for two months after the capital is built," I say. "That is true." She adds. "We will continue with the build plans. Will over 9 million warriors working. We are sure to get it done within a month." Lady Sheva says. "Wonderful," I reply. "We are awaiting your return princess." With that lady, Sheva hangs up. The team looks at me. "You will know in due time. Then the bioship landed in Mt. Justice and at that point, my shoulders had healed. I poured some microbots on my suit and the bots cleaned and sowed the suit back together. Then I was hit by exhaustion and reminded that I haven't slept for 5 days. Aqualad and Nightwing dragged the black beetle out of the cell. "Jesus Crimson how hard did you punch him?" Nightwing asked. "Hard" I answered flatly. "Wait you punched him? I thought he was knocked out by the explosion." Spoiler asked. "He was still conscious after the explosion, but this little pain was off," I said holding up the black beetle scarab. We walked off the ship. "I take it the mission was a success?" Batman asked. "It was more than a success. Crimson Shadow caught Black Beetle and removed the scarab." Spoiler boomed out Wonder Women's head whipped towards me. "H..how?" She questioned. "I just really hate bugs," I answered.