Shut up & Kiss me

Jesse's P.O.V:

She really just ran out without even talking...

She just left acting as if we didn't just have a moment...

Am I blind?

"Uncle Jesse!" Dj exclaimed knocking me out of my thoughts. 

"Hmm...OH!... Yeah Deej?"

"Dreaming of Al?" She smirked at me.

"Nuh uh!" I said defensively.

"Mhmmm. JESSE AND ALLISION SITTING IN A TREE... K-I-S-S-I-N-G" DJ and Kimmy began siinging while making kissing noises.

"Little Dj... wanna get grounded for two more weeks? G-R-O-U-N-D-E-D!" I mimicked which made her stop.

"Oh come on Uncle Jesse! You clearly like her" Dj said.

"It doesn't matter if I like her or not... She's Joey's little sister... plus it's not like she feels the same way" I said sadly. Both Kimmy and Dj turned and looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing!" They both exclaimed.

"Kimmy... Dj... tell me now!"

"Nothing... it's just that you're really blind" Dj replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Jesse... it's pretty clear that she likes you too!" Kimmy said.

"Wait... you guys really think she likes me?" I asked with a smile. They both just rolled their eyes and walked away.

"WAIT DOES SHE?" I asked again.

"YES SHE DOES DUMMY!" A random guy screamed. I looked at the guy and give him an awkward smile.

Wow... she does like me...

~ An hour later ~

Danny, Steph, Joey, Michelle, and... Allision just arrived. They were all here for the dance party that we have every Friday night. I gave Dj a shift on purpose because I knew that Danny wasn't going to let her come, so I let her work. At least now she can chill with some friends and her family... 

I know... I'm the best Uncle ever!

"Deej... she's here" I said as I grabbed Dj by the arm.

"Who's here?"

"Allison!" I whispered.

"Okay...and...." she said.

"What do I do? I was going to tell her how I feel, but Joey is here... and he will kill me. I can't be with her because of Joey... He's so overprotective... Like I have never seen him protect anything like that... wait... I mean I have never seen him protect anything other than food " I explained. She smirked at me...

"Don't worry Uncle J! I got a plan... Just be in the backroom by the lockers at exactly 9:00" she said and then just left... What the fuck is this girl planning?

Allison's P.O.V:

"Hey, guys!" Dj said as she made her way towards our table. 

"Hey sweetie! How is work going?" Danny asked her.

"Not too bad... It's starting to get busier because of the dance party" she explained. "Hey, Allison... can I talk to you for a minute?" 

Danny and Joey looked at me with a confused face.

"Girl talk... y'all won't understand," I said and with that Dj and I made our way to the candy bar. Yes... I made Jesse add a candy bar.

"What's up?" I asked Dj as I started to eat some sour keys.

"He's here" she said.

"Honey... you gotta be more specific"

"Steve... he's here" she said and moved her head in that direction. I followed her hint and saw a teenage boy with amazing hair... Kinda like Jesse's. 

"Damn... he got some good hair"

"I know! What do I do?!" she exclaimed.

"One: You need to breathe... and two: just be normal... you just gotta stay calm... If you like him, then go talk to him... dance with him, the party is about to begin" I said.

"You really should take your own advice" she said. Wow... she's actually right... Before I could reply the dance party began and everyone made their way towards the dance floor.

"Dj... now's your chance," I said.

"Okay... wait... I'm suppose to refill the cups" She said.

"Don't worry, that's what you got me for"

"Thanks Allison," she said while giving me a hug and then making her way to the dance floor. I made my way to the back room to find the cups. Jesse really needs to organize this shit. Suddenly, I heard the door creak open behind me and close.

What.

The.

Fuck.

I turned and quickly kicked the person in the groin.

"OH MY GOD! JESSE! I'M SO SORRY" I screamed while helping him up. 

"It's...okay" he said slowly. "What are you doing back here?" 

"Dj needed to refill the cups, so I told her I would do it" I replied.

"So that was her plan!" he whispered to himself.

"What?"

"Nothing... um can we talk?"

"I gotta get these cu-" I began but he cut me off with saying, "Please?" and I nodded.

"Look, i'm so so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable and it was too soon. But Al, I really do like you, and I know that your brother is Joey and he doesn't want you to be with me because I'm such a bad influence, but I swear I'm not that bad... and I know that you recently went through a really hard break up with Alex and I understand if you don't want to get into anything" he began explaining, and he wouldn't shut up.

"But Allison, I swear I will treat you right and I won'-" before he could continue with his ramble I kissed him. I felt butterflies in my stomach right when my lips touched his... they were so soft.

"Allison I-"

"Just shut up and kiss me" I said and he smashed his lips back on mine. 

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Let's reach 50 reads and then I will update the next chapter!

Go check out my other books if you haven't' already!