Thanksgiving P.2

Allison's P.O.V:

What the fuck is Alex doing here?!

Alex? W-w-hat are you doing here?" I said in shock.

"I thought it was a good idea to Bring your fiancé here for thanksgiving" dad said. Before I could say anything...

"I missed you so much babe!" Alex aid and then he came in for a kiss but I quickly turned my face, so he ended up kissing my cheek.

"Why don't we go sit down... Al and I prepared an amazing meal" Danny said saving me. Danny led everyone into the kitchen leaving Alex, Joey, Jesse, and me in the family room. I quickly pushed Alex off me.

"What the fuck Andrew!" I whisper screamed. "Why the fuck are you here!?!"

"Al... I missed you and I'm sorry... about everything" He said and tried to touch my face, but I slapped his hand off.

"Don't you fucking dare! You cheated on me! With my best friend!" I yelled a little louder.

"Allison.. I was going to tell you b-" before he could finish I cut him off

"When were you going to tell me?! After we were fucking married? Or were you just planning on leaving me at the alter and running away with Mia?! Your such a piece of shit and I-" but this time, before I could finish he cut me off.

"YOU KNOW WHY I CHEATED? CUZ I DIDN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! IT WAS ALL AN ACT! I used you so I could get closer to Mia, and it worked! But we needed your money, so we decided that I would marry you and then divorce you" he said.

How could they?

Before I knew it Joey punched him, and gave him a nose bleed.

"Your worthless Al... You're never gonna find anyone better than me cuz you're a bitch an-"

This time Jesse punched him, and I'm pretty sure he broke Alex's nose.

"She did find someone better... ME... Don't you fucking dare talk about Al like that, and the next time you decide to come near her.... I will break more than just you nose" Jesse said. My parents came rushing in from the kitchen and together, my dad and Joey kicked Alex out of the house.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" Mom said as she rushed over and hugged me.

"Honey, why didn't you tell us that you and Alex broke up?" dad asked.

"I was scared... you guys liked Alex so much" I said as tears rolled down my face.

"Al... we love you more... you shouldn't be scared to tell us anything! We are here for you no matter what. Alex doesn't deserve you... You will find someone better... It looks like you already have" Mom said and then looked at Jesse and smiled. Oh shit... They think we are together.

"No Jesse and I-"

"We haven't made it official yet" Jesse said cutting me off and then he put his arm around me. Joey looked at us in confusion and I just shrugged back.

"Um... Why don 't we go eat dinner before it gets cold" Danny said, and without a word, we all went into the kitchen and had one of the awkwardest thanksgiving dinners we have ever had.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

There will be slow updates!

Go checkout my other books if you haven't' already!