Finally Falling, Falling

Joey's P.O.V:
I woke up in... Jesse's room? I don't even remember falling asleep in his room... wait if I'm in Jesse's room, where the fuck is he?

Ohhh he's probably in my room, so I went downstairs to check but he wasn't there...

The girls and Danny were already gone for school and Michelle was still asleep...

Maybe Jesse left to work early too... I went to Al's room to wake her up so we can have some brother and sister bonding time.

"Hey Al- WHAG THE FUCK?!" I screamed when I saw both Jesse and Allison asleep... together!!!

"What happened?" Jesse asked in his morning voice... ugh why does he have such a husky morning voice... I sound like a fucking chipmunk!

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER... YOU SLEPT WITH MY LITTLE SISTER?!" I screamed... wow this is really not like me.

"What do you- oh" he said while looking beside him to see Allison still asleep peacefully.

"Wow she's a deep sleeper... And I know how it looks but I swear I didn't sleep with her... you fell asleep in my room so then Al asked if I wanted to chill for a bit. We went into her room played some games and then watched a movies, and I guess we fell asleep while watching the movies... look she's fully clothed and so am I" Jesse explained. I felt a little better, but I still didn't like the fact that Jesse and Allison have been spending so much time together.

"We cool bro?" He asked me.

"Yeah we cool... but next time... sleep on the fucking floor" I replied.

"Okay deal" he replied back.

"BOO!" Michelle screamed while walking into the Allison's room.

"Good morning Michelle!!" I said while picking her up as she giggled. I put her on Allison's bed and she curled up next to Allison and giggled.

"BOO!" She exclaimed in her little voice which actually woke Allison up.

"Hi Michelle!" Allison said while getting up and picking Michelle up.

"How did that wake her up?" Jesse asked me looking at Al, astonished.

"Us Gladstone's are a different breed" I replied.

"Indeed, now let's make some breakfast" he replied and with that we made our way down to the kitchen.

Allison's P.O.V:

After eating breakfast, Joey went to work and Jesse and I went to the SmashClub.

There wasn't a lot of business today since everyone was at school or work.

"Wow there is no one here... it's legit just us" I told Jesse.

"Yup this is snooze hour... from one to two there is never anyone here" he replied.

"Ughhhh.... now I'm boreddddd" I whined.

"I have an idea" he smirked. I looked at him confused. Without saying a word he ran to the computer and started playing a song. He grabbed me by the hand and dragged me on the stage with him.

"Sing with me" he smiled.

"I don't know..." I replied nervously.

"Come on!! It's only you and I" he replied. I took a deep breath and then started. The song he chose was an... interesting one.
( it's the song from victorious called "finally falling")

A: Suddenly, my choice is clear.
I knew when only you and I were standing here.

J: And beautiful is all I see.

Both: It's only you. I know it's true. It has to be.

A: That money isn't worth a thing,
If you didn't earn it, you don't deserve it.
True love doesn't cost a thing
And if you try to buy it, you can't return it.

J: No, no, oh oh!

A: Your friends are doing all the same things
And my friends say, "Look at what you're
wasting!"

Both: Well, it doesn't matter if we change their
minds!
Suddenly I can see what I didn't before
And I don't care what they say anymore
'Cause I'm falling, falling!
Finally falling, falling!

A: I don't need all the finer things,
Diamond rings and nothing. So show me
something.
'Cause love is all I need,
All I ever wanted. And now I've got it.
My friends are wondering what you're thinking!
And your friends they probably think the same
thing!

Both: But it doesn't matter if we change their
minds!
Suddenly I can see what I didn't before
And I don't care what they say anymore
'Cause I'm falling, falling (she's falling,
falling)!
Finally falling, falling!

A: If you can't find love when you're in it
Just forget it.
It would change your mind once you get it.
Don't you get it?
'Cause we did it.
Yeah, we did it.
Well, we did it.

Both:Suddenly I can see what I didn't before
And I don't care what they say anymore
'Cause I'm falling, falling (she's falling, falling)!
Finally falling, falling!

Next thing I know is that Jesse and I are so close that our lips are inches apart... He starts to lean in, and so do I. Butterflies fill my stomaches and then we-

"HEYY GUYS" DJ comes screaming making us both jump back. Ugh did she really have to interrupt us :/

"Hey Deej" Jesse and I said in sync.

"Did I interrupt something?" She smirked.

"Aren't you grounded?" I replied making that smirk drop.

"Yeah but I'm allowed to come to work" she said.

"Okay then get to work" Jesse replied.

"Okay, okay! I'll leave you two alone" she said with a smile as she went to the back room.

"So... where were we" Jesse said and began to lean in.

"My shift is over... I gotta go pick up Michelle from daycare" I said quickly and then ran into the back room to get my stuff. Ugh! Why am I like this?!

"Al! What are you doing back here? Weren't you and Uncle Jesse about to..." DJ said while Kimmy made kissing noises.

"Shut up! We didn't kiss..." I said... sadly.

"Why not?" Kimmy asked.

"Because you two came running in and then... when he was about to... I ran out" I replied.

"Do you like him?" DJ asked.

"He's really sweet and we were singing and then in the heat of the moment we were about to kiss and I don't even know Deej... oh my god! Why am I talking to you guys about this... I swear if you guys mention this, I will make sure you guys never get a see a boy ever!!" I threatened.

They both laughed and Deej replied "don't worry Al... this stays between the girls".

"Thanks girls... anyways I'll be back to pick you up later okay?"

" alright" they both replied and with that I ran out...

I really do like him... don't I?

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Let's reach 50 reads and then I will update the next chapter!

Go check out my other books if you haven't' already!