Graduation Day

Today was the day of Jungkook's graduation. He was so excited to finally leave school, after everything that happened it's all that he's wanted.
Everyone was ready in their suits. Jungkook said they didnt have to, but they all decided they wanted to see the maknae graduate.

"Kookie we will meet you there, we all have to finish off some work and then we will be there as soon as possible" Tae said as he placed a kiss on the younger's forehead.
"Okay, I'll see you later then" Jungkook smiled.
"Stay safe, remember if anything happens just call" Tae called as Jungkook left the house to get the bus.

Time skip....

It had been a few hours. Everyone was filling up the sports hall, all sitting down for the ceremony. Jungkook stood with his friends, looking around to see if he could see his boyfriend. But there was no sign. He sighed a little.

"Cheer up kook they'll be here soon" Jackson smiled nudging the boy.
"For the last time ever, let's take a photo, i' here in the weird ass capes and hats!" Bambam chuckled getting his phone.

All three of them flashed a smile and just after they took the photo there was a high pitch scream coming from the back. Everyone turned their heads to see 6 ethereal gods walking through the doors making their way to some seats near the back. More screams were emitted through the hall as everyone noticed it was Mr Kim.

There were many confused parents and fan girling children. Jungkook being the silly boy he is, he was too busy smiling over the picture to even notice his boyfriend and his friends walk in.
"Ladies and gentlemen, if you're not seated already please find a seat as we are now starting"
Everyone rushed to a seat and awaited for the presentations to start.

The teachers all spoke about how amazing it was to teach them and they even showed pictures of all the students through the school years. They were now calling students up to give a speech, and it was finally Jungkook's turn.

"and finally Jeon Jungkook" the teacher called.

There wasn't much of a clap, until 6 men stood up cheering as loud as they could. Jungkook looked over to them and smiled widely as he saw his boyfriend and his friends looking like idiots.
Jungkook walked on the stage and walked over to the mic.

"Uh um, well it's been a strange few years for all of us. I know most of you didn't really like me but I wanted to say thank you anyway. If the events from the past hadn't of happened I don't think I would of found myself. I wanted to say a big thank you to my two friends who stuck by me till the end, I'm very grateful for you two."

"I also wanted to say thank you to the best person in my life. I only met him earlier this year but he's the one who has helped me through so much, the one I feel most protected with. My only source of happiness. And that is my best friend and my boyfriend... Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook looked over at him to Tae him wipe a tear off his face and smiling. A load of Jungkook's classmates stood there with their mouths agape, trying to process the new information. Which shortly got cut off by Jungkook.

"Also thank you to his friends which are now my family! They've been the ones to protect me and make me feel loved. I love you guys! Now happy graduation everyone, goodluck for the future."

Jungkook bowed and walked off, with a load of people clapping.
"Okay class of 2020, I can now finally call you graduates...Congratulations!"
All the students flipped their tassel to the other side and chucked their hats in the air. They all cheered, finally being done with school. Jungkook hugged Jackson and Bambam before running off to find Tae.

He squeezed past everyone trying to get to his boyfriend. He finally came to a really crowded area with a load of girls screaming.
"Tae oppa!"
"Mr Kim you're so hot!"
"Can we get a photo with you?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and barged through, until he was a little away from Tae who was trying to ignore the crowd. Jungkook immediately ran to Tae, jumping onto him. Tae who was a bit startled at first, quickly steadied himself from the impact and placed his hands on the younger's thighs steadying him.

"Hi Taetae"
"Hi bunny, you've finally graduated. I'm so proud of you baby" Tae smiled, before leaning in giving the younger a kiss, ignoring all the people around them.
"Hehe thank you" Jungkook giggled.
"Oh yeh, I got you a present" Tae squealed, as he tightened his grip around Jungkook with one of his arms so he could use the other to reach in his pocket , bringing out a black box.

"No hyungie you really didn't have to" Jungkook pouted as Tae handed it to him.
"Yes I did! Now open it."

Jungkook carefully opened it, making sure he wouldn't fall off of Tae doing so. As he opened the box there sat a silver necklace with the letter 'TH' on it.
"Awe I love it! Thank you." Jungkook said giving the widest smile.

Tae grabbed the necklace he was wearing and pulled the charm up to show Jungkook.
"Look" Tae said showing "JK" on his necklace.
"Omg! I've always wanted a couples necklace"Jungkook squealed.
"Well now you have one cutie! Here jump down I'll put it on for you"

Jungkook slide off Tae and turned around. He lightly shivered at the feeling on Tae's fingers brushing against his neck. The cold chain was placed around his neck and then shortly finished with a..
"All done" from Tae.
"Thank you so much. I love you " Jungkook giggled.
"I love you too baby boy." The two hugged. Jungkook felt the awkwardness grow on him, as he could feel people eyeing up his man. He pulled his face out of Tae's chest and looked at the horny teens.

"Look, go pester someone else. He's taken. Do you understand me. T-a-k-e-n. I'm so happy I don't have to see you lot anymore. Goodbye it was nice knowing you." He said with a fake smile, making them know it's fake and started waving.
Tae placed his hand under the younger's chin and titled it up so they were looking at each other.
"Ah I love it when my little bun is possessive" Tae smirked.
"Only for you hyungie" Jungkook beamed.