Shot

Tae started to gain consciousness again, he tried moving but then realised he was tied.
"Oh so the prince is finally awake" Kai stood up and walked closer to Tae. He then slapped Tae on the face.

"You only had to get in the fucking way didn't you. You had to go be the fucking hero and save Jungkook, for him to then fucking fall in love with you"
Tae started laughing.
"I think someone is jealous" Tae smirked.
"Wipe that fucking smirk off your face will you" Kai slapped Tae again.

Tae chuckled again as a bit of blood dripped down his mouth.
"You know..." Kai was about to say something but he got stopped when he felt the phone vibrate in his pocket. With excitement, he grabbed it out of his pocket and saw the notification 'Baby Boy 💕' , he quickly swiped on the notification.

"What are you doing with my phone?" Tae demand.
"looks like your baby boy has messaged..."
"KAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Tae screamed.
Kai ignored him and carried on reading the message.

"From your Baby boy , Please don't hurt him, I'm on my way...Just don't do anything." Kai said in a high pitch, mocking voice.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE" Tae shouted on the top of his lungs.
"Don't worry this cutie will be coming, and I can finally claim what's mine and you won't be able to stop me"
"KAI DONT YOU DARE!"
"Now we just have to wait for his arrival"

....

"Right we are here. The police are behind our van. You will go first and we will come in when the times right. Remember stay strong" Jimin reminded him.
Jungkook just nodded.

"Once you get out here, walk straight ahead and then there's will be a turning and the house will be right in front of you" Hoseok explained.
"Right Jungkook, you ready?"
"Y-yes"
Hoseok opened the door and Jungkook hopped out.
"Goodluck kookie. You've got this!" They all cheered silently.

Jungkook shakily walked up to the door. He saw the doorbell and rang it. Seconds later the door swung open.

"The boss is in the next room" The guy smirked then proceeding to look around the area making sure no one was around. Once done he shut the door and the two walked through the corridor. The guy then shoved Jungkook in the room.
"Awe cutie you arrived" Kai laughed.

Jungkook starred at Kai with a blank face. He then turned his head and saw Tae tied to a chair. But before he could say anything a cold hand grabbed him on his chin.
"Look at me cutie. You are mine and only mine. Do you hear me? This fucker will no longer be in your life" Kai screamed.
Jungkook was on the verge of crying.
"Stop being such a baby" Kai slapped him.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HIM!" Tae yelled.
"You can't stop me. Should I take him here, right now, right in front of you" Kai laughed, walking closer to Jungkook, as he walked back until his back hit the wall. Kai placed his hands either side of Jungkook's body. He leaned in, inches away from Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook was now crying, he was weak he couldn't do anything.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM. LEAVE HIM ALONE"
"Why won't you ever shut up?" He said moving away from Jungkook and walking closer to Tae, swiftly picking up Tae's gun.
Jungkook saw it, he couldn't prepare himself to watch the love of his life get shot because of him.

"You know Tae, you're funny... if you hadn't of helped Jungkook that day, he would of already been mine. I would of already marked him, taken his first kiss, taken his first everything. Touched him first. Made him mine. But no you fucking got in the way. Then school, you came to the rescue and got me suspended. And now look at you, you're not so heroic today. Kim Taehyung this is the end. Live in hell"

Kai brought the gun up and shot. Tae squeezed his eyes ready for the sharp pain... but it never came. He opened his eyes to find Jungkook laying in front of him, crying, and his stomach pouring of blood.

"FUCKING HELL JEON! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Kai shouted.
"JUNGKOOK" Tae screamed.
Then all of a sudden the police barged in. They walked in and grabbed his hands holding them behind his back, placing the hand cuffs on him.

"Kai you are under arrest on suspicion of attempted murder and sexual assault. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given as evidence."  The police officer walked off pushing Kai in front of him.
Seokjin saw Jungkook bleeding on the floor and ran straight over to him, applying pressure to his wound.

"Someone call an ambulance!" Yoongi screamed, which the police officer with them did immediately.
Namjoon ran straight to Tae and untied him. Once Tae was untied he dropped straight to the floor.
"Jungkook, baby, stay with me" Tae said tearing up. Jungkook weakly brought his hand up and placed it on Tae's cheek which Tae then laid his hand on top of his.

"I love you Tae"
"Baby, I love you too. It will be okay, fight against it bun. Don't leave me" Tae cried.

The paramedics ran in with a stretcher lifting Jungkook up and placing him on it. Tae held his hand as he was wheeled out and got into the ambulance with him. Everybody else got into the van and decided to go home as they all were pretty startled and Tae had already told them not to come as he saw how tired they were. Although they didn't want to leave him, he insisted and they had to comply.

Once they got to hospital, Jungkook was immediately rushed into the emergency room and they told Tae to wait in the waiting room, ready for his call.

Tae had already been waiting 20 minutes, until a Doctor came out and took Tae into another room. He was then checked up thoroughly, which thankfully he didn't have any serious injuries. He then got taken to a private room were Jungkook was.

He walked in and sat down next to his boyfriend. He looked so fragile. Wires hooked up to him helping him breath. He looked so broken. He took the boys hand and intwined their fingers together.

"Ah Mr Kim" the Doctor said as he walked in.
"Hello Dr, h-how is he?"