GO

Later that day...

Tae's POV:

Everyone was in the van. We all had our masks covering our faces. We were on the search for a murderer. He committed the crime yesterday. The cops still haven't found him yet. However due to Jhope's skill at tracking people, he managed to find him. Rm and Jin are sitting in the front, Rm is driving and Jin is navigating him. The rest of us sat at the back. We were all getting equipped for what was about to come. Jhope had his laptop on which had a thermal sensor, it shows where there is body heat, which helpes them identify where the suspect and anyone else is.

There were two people standing outside and then the killer inside.
"Right Jimin and Suga, you two take out the two people at the front and I will go in and kill the man inside. Jhope you stay here and tell us if you can see anyone else in the room with us, or cameras which could turn on at any point. Rm and Jin stay here and keep your eye out!" I demanded.
We usually follow the same protocol every time, but it's more for my benefit to plan out in my head how to do it.
"1 minute away guys!" Jin called.

Jimin, Suga and V were all ready to jump out. Jhope had the button at the ready, so he could disconnect all the cameras for a certain amount of time.
"3...2...1....GO" Rm shouted as he stopped the van. Suga opened the back door and we ran out. Jhope disconnected all the cameras and watched the screen.

"Jimin turn to your left and there will be a guy on the next right. Suga keep going straight ahead and then turn left and the other guy will be on your next left. V, go straight ahead and the first left that Suga takes will be a door, go in there." Jhope directed as they all listened rushing towards their directions. V signaled and Jimin and Suga nodded. Jimin turned left and the other two went straight ahead. As Suga and V turned left they heard a gunshot, V quickly ran inside as Suga started fighting the next guard.

"V, go through the door in front of you and then straight ahead go through that door and you should see him." Jhope stated next.
V stayed down low and tried to make no sound, as he got the the door he barged in.

"Well well well, a murderer of a poor innocent woman, what was she to you... your lover, ex girlfriend...." v started talking.
"The fuck, she was my wife, that bitch" he spat.
"No need to get angry, now what shall we do with you"
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE" he said , the guy rushed at V with a knife, he attempted for the stomach but ended up catching a part of V's hand.
"And people call you a murderer!" V let out a dry chuckle. V grabbed him by the collar and pushed him to the wall, he pointed the gun at the murder and fired. The man dropped dead on the floor.
"Karma's a bitch!" V said rushing away as quick as he could.

"LETS GO!" V shouted.

Jimin and Suga appeared behind him and all three ran to the van. They got in and shut the door. Rm slammed on the breaks and sped off the scene as quick as he could.
"Another success boys!" V yelled.
Cheers were then followed.

"Hey Tae your hand is bleeding" Jimin pointed out at his bloody hand.
Tae grabbed a cloth and wrapped it around his hand.
"Let's go home so you all can meet Jungkook" V beamed at the thought.

....
Meanwhile...

Jungkook finally got out of school. Thankfully he had no troubles today with Kai and the others. Anyway as he walked out he looked at the place Tae said the car would be, and like he said there stood a man in a all black suit waiting for him next to the black Land Rover. Once the man had noticed him he waved and Jungkook shyly waved back.
All day Jungkook had been excited to see Tae again. He didn't tell anyone because of how famous he is. Everyone, literally EVERYONE in South Korea knows who Kim Taehyung is. So he decided to keep it secret.

He walked up to where the driver was
"Hello you must be Jungkook" the driver bowed. Jungkook bowing back
"Hello...um... what's your name..." Jungkook laughed.
"Oh yeh sorry call me Leo" he smiled.
"Okay pleasure to meet you Leo." He said as he got in the passenger seat.
"So where would you like to go?" Leo said turning on the engine.
"Um I'm quite hungry can we go get a take away from chop sticks and on the way back stop at the bubble tea place because I have a lot of studying to do. Oh and can we quickly stop off at my apartment. I need to pick up my stuff, it's not a lot" Jungkook smiled at how well he planned all of that.
"Of course, buckle up kiddo!"

After time Jungkook got his food and drink and had just got back from his apartment. He left the car with his backpack and came back with it looking rather full. He quickly got in the car so no one would see although no one can see into the car anyway.

"Did you get everything?" Leo asked.
"Yes thank you" Jungkook smiled.
Leo started the engine and started driving back to Tae's house.
"You know today Tae wouldn't shut up about you. I've never ever seen him like this before. He's always so cold hearted but he just kept smiling" Leo laughed remembering what had happened earlier on the way to a meeting.
"O-oh really" Jungkook blushed.
"Yes, oh my god, you two will be the death of me" He said chucking.

After 20 minutes they finally made it back. Leo got out the car with him as he has the house key. He opened the door for him.
"Thank you Leo"
"No problem, they shouldn't be back too late" He smiled shutting the door behind him.

"Looks like I better get to work" Jungkook sighed.
He didn't know where to go, so he walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the stools which was under the island in the middle. There was a lot of space so he laid out all his papers and got to work.

Jungkook was doing well, ever so often he would get a nose bleed due to stress but he would just grab a tissue and hold it there until it finished and threw it to the side with the previous tissues.
He was writing a portfolio until he heard the door open. He felt a bundle of joy rush though him but he also felt a lot of nerves. He carried on writing his last sentence when heard footsteps behind him.
"Hi bun, what are you.." Tae looked at the pile of tissues with blood stains on them. He walked closer to Jungkook and put his finger under Jungkook's chin to make him look up at him.
"Are you okay bun?" Tae asked with worry.
"O-oh yeh I just get a lot of nosebleeds due to stress" He gave a small smile.
"Okay well it's time you to meet everyone and have a house tour" Tae smiled helping the boy pack up a bit. Jungkook noticed the blood stained cloth on Tae's hand.
"T-tae are you okay?" Jungkook asked.
"Uh yeh wh...." He got cut off by Jungkook pointing at his hand.
'Ah you idiot' Tae thought to himself.
"Oh yeh, anyway let's go" Tae quickly said trying to move on from the topic.
The two males walked together to another room, which was the lounge.

"Jungkook, meet my housemates, who are also my colleagues and my best friends...."