Excited

"Don't worry Mr Kim he is okay. He did lose a lot of blood, however this kid is sure one fighter and he managed to pull through. He's under anaesthetic at the moment, but he should wake up in a few hours"

"Ah thank you doctor" He said giving a light smile.
"Get some rest before he wakes up, it's pretty late" the doctor says softly.
"Thank you"
The doctor nodded and left them shutting the door behind him.
Tae decided he would listen to the doctor so he held Jungkook's hand and laid his head on the edge of the bed.

A few hours later...

Tae began to wake up as he felt something touch his hair. He slightly shook his head and slowly sat up, with his eyes sitting heavily. As he started to adjust to his surroundings he saw two bigs doe eyes looking at him. He paused for a second to then quickly open his eyes fully to see his boyfriend looking at him with a soft smile.

"Jungkook" Tae cried in a broken voice, as a tear slide down his cheek.
"Taetae please don't cry, I'm fine hyungie" Jungkook said lifting his hand up to wipe away the tear.
"I'm so sorry bun, you shouldn't of come. You shouldn't of got shot. I shouldn't of gone to him." Tae couldn't stop blaming himself.

"No Taetae please don't say that, it wasn't our fault. I couldn't watch you get shot. It's Kai's fault. He's finally gone now, we don't have to worry" Jungkook said lovingly.
"We don't have to worry" Tae repeated.

"Tae can we cuddle?"
"Of course baby boy"

Jungkook shuffled over a bit, making sure no wires were pulled out or in the way. Tae then sat on the bed and carefully laid down next to him. Tae wrapped his arm around Jungkook, and Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's waist, placing his head in his chest, and taking in his soothing honey smell.

Jungkook smiled looking up at Tae and moved closer. There was a slight pause until Tae placed his lips onto Jungkook's. It was filled with love. They pulled away and looked at each other with smiles plastered on their faces.
"I love you baby"
"I love you too Taetae"

The rest of the day was spent with them at the hospital, cuddling and watching tv. Until finally Jungkook was able to go home. They packed up their stuff and was ready to head out.
"Taetae, c-can you carry me?" He said with a cute small voice.
"Awe look whose getting all cute and shy. Of course you can little bun. Hop on." Tae said turning around. Jungkook securely got on his back and they walked to Tae's company as it was only a few minutes away.

Tae walked in and carried Jungkook to his office. They walked in and Tae placed the younger on the desk.
"Hey baby you graduate soon"
"Hehe yep, next week" Jungkook smiled.
"What are you going to do after you leave baby?" Tae said walking closer to Jungkook standing between his legs.

"Hm I'm not sure, I want to get a job somewhere but I think I might be a bit stuck" Jungkook admitted , feeling slightly worried.
"Why don't you work with me?" Tae said smiling.
"I don't want to be in your way" Jungkook gives a sad look.

"No baby, you would never be in my way, in fact I want you in my way. How about you be my personal assistant? You would have to file my papers, get me coffee, come to meetings, give me hugs and kisses whenever.... what do you say?" Tae now giving the goofiest smile ever, thinking about how fun it would be.

"I would love to be your personal assistant" Jungkook said showing off his bunny smile.
"Yay omg I'm so excited" Tae started fan girling with excitement.
"Awe you're so cute" Jungkook said placing his hands on Tae's face and squishing his cheeks.
"No you"

Jungkook was about to deny when they got interrupted.
"Kookieeeeeee" Jimin said running up to them springing on to the younger.
"Hi Jiminie" Jungkook smiled.
He then saw that everyone else came running in.

"KOOKIE!" They all called.
"Oh my, kook are you okay?" Namjoon said worriedly.
"I'm fine hyung don't worry about me!"
"I'm sorry kook you shouldn't have gotten shot" Hoseok said sadly.
"No please don't worry, I'm all fine now" Jungkook shook his hands. They all looked at him in awe.
"How about we all take the rest of the day off, go home and hang out?" Tae suggested.

They all nodded in agreement. Everyone got their things and they all headed out and went home.

Once they got home they all sat down.
"What should we do?" Seokjin asked.
"Why don't we go swimming?" Yoongi suggested.

"Yah that's a good idea" Jimin cheered.
They all smiled and went upstairs to their rooms so get changed. However Jungkook on the other hand was a bit hesitant.
Tae and Jungkook got dressed.

"Baby boy you should wear a top. I don't want them seeing what's mine. Plus you still have bandage on, it needs to be protected."
"Hyungieeee you're so protective. Fine if I have to wear one you have to wear one too."
"Of course bun"

They both put on their tops and went to the pool room. When they walked in they saw everyone else without a shirt.
"OMG!" They all screamed with laughter.
"Shows how protective they are over each other" Namjoon laughed.
"Yah guys. You're just jealous." Tae laughed.

"Whatever you say kiddo" Seokjin smiled.
"LAST ONE IN THE POOL IS A ROTTEN EGG" Hoseok screamed.
They all look each other and jumped in the pool without thinking twice. They all looked at each other and laughed at how childish they are.

Later on, Jungkook ended up on the other side of the pool with Jimin, Hoseok and Seokjin when Tae was on the opposite side with the others. Jungkook wanted to be with Tae, so he started paddling over to him. Tae looked over and saw Jungkook paddling over so he swam to him.

Once the younger got in arms distance he reached out to him and pulled him closer.
"Hey baby!"
"Hello"
"Are you okay pup?" Tae said as Jungkook pulled himself closer.
"Hm I'm a bit cold!"
"Me too we'll get out shortly" Tae said smiling, pressing a kiss onto the boys forehead.

Then all of a sudden there was a massive splash either side of them.
"HEY" the couple shouted in shock.
"You lot were being to cute, we thought we would attack" Yoongi smirked. Making everyone burst into laughter.