Chapter 12

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Having saved the world, Eggsey and I were official agent. Instead of having a run with recruits, Eggsey took over Harry's position. And since they needed a new Arthur there was an opening. I am now Agent Lionheart. Everything was okay now. But there was still one thing to be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Michelle, turn that shit off. It's doing my nut in." Dean says as we walk in. "I rather like that song bruv. Leave it on, eh, Mum?" Eggsy inputs. We stand by the door in our suits. Eggsy stands with both hands on the handle on his closed, upside down umbrella. One of my hand rest on my hip, the other leans on Eggsy's shoulder. "Muggsy's back. You finally come to have that word with me, have you, bruv? I must admit, rather ungentleman like to bring a lady into your fight. Or are you gonna run away again and pretend you're going to court dressed like that?" Dean taunts. I fight back anger. Like he knows about being a gentlemen. But neither of us bite. Eggsy smiles, showing off the suit. "Oh, you mean this bruv. No. I know this bloke who's just taken over a tailor's shop on Savile Row. He's given me a job, Mum. Comes with a lot of perks. Including a house. Come and live with me there, Mum. Come on."

Michelle smiles and goes to get up. "Sit down." Dean orders. I stop leaning on Eggsy, and stand straight up. "Shouldn't you let her decide, bruv?" I say. Dean looks me over with a sneer. "Only place she'll be visiting is you in fucking hospital. Do you hear?" He shouts. I just smirk. Guess it's the hard way. "Just leave them alone, Dean! Eggsy, go. Please, just go, babe. Eggsy rolls his eyes with a smile, turning around. "Alright." I follow his lead. "Yeah, that's it, do as Mummy says. Why don't you ask that tailor friend of yours to knock up a nice chicken costume. It'd suit you, you mug." Dean taunts as we get to the door. Eggsy stops, and I smile to myself. "As a good bruv once said..." Eggsy starts as I lock the door.

"Manners."

One lock

"Maketh."

Two lock

"Man."

Three lock

"Eggsy, I'm gonna shove your manners up your fuck..." Dean starts, but Eggsy grabs a glass with the hook of his umbrella and throws it at Dean's face, using the mirror to aim, knocking him out. "So, are we gonna stand around here all day, or are we gonna fight?" I say, turning around with a smirk.