valentine's day

(Your POV)

I walk into the house after a long day at work and smell something delicious coming from the kitchen. A smile instantly spreads across my face; I can't wait to spend this Valentine's Day with the love of my life.

When I walk into the kitchen, I see Timothée sitting there with a huge spread in front of him. Heart-shaped waffles, chocolate covered strawberries, and all of my favorite snacks cover the whole table. Timothée gives me his incredibly handsome smile and holds up a bouquet of red roses.

"What do you think?" He asks, looking very proud of himself.

"I think this looks amazing and I can't wait to eat this all. But I also think I want to give you a kiss," I respond.

"I think that sounds like a good idea."

Timothée gets up and walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulls me close. He gives me a deep kiss, lingering there for a while. When our lips meet, it's as if fireworks explode over our heads. We deepen the kiss, my hands tangling in his curly hair and his trying to pull me closer and close the nonexistent gap between us. He pulls away reluctantly and rests his forehead on mine.

"We're getting ahead of ourselves," he says between breaths. "That's for later tonight." Timothée winks and I giggle.

"Fine. I guess I'll wait."

We pull apart and sit down at the table, eating all of the delicious food Timothée prepared for us. We feed each other chocolate covered strawberries and crack jokes to each other.

When we're finished eating, Timothée helps me up and picks me up bridal style.

"I have something else planned for us," he whispers in my ear.

"Oh really?" I whisper back.

Timothée carries me through the house and to the master bathroom. When the door opens, I am met with a whole relaxing bath setup. The lights are dimmed and candles are burning throughout the room. A bubble bath is already drawn, pink bubbles rising from the warm water. The room smelled like lavender.

"Oh. My. God," I say.

"I thought we could enjoy some time together in here," Timothée says.

He sets me down and undresses me, sliding my dress off before unclipping my bra and slipping off my underwear.

When I'm completely naked, he eyes me up and down and bites his bottom lip. He knows that drives me crazy.

"Fuck, Y/N. I don't know if I can make it through this bath," Timothée says in a seductive voice.

I get closer to him and kiss him on the lips, but pull away before he can get anything more from me.

"You'll just have to try hard," I say. I then pull his shirt over his head and slip his pants off.

When we are both fully undressed, Timothée and I get in the tub together. He lays his back against the side of the tub while I sit in front of him, resting my back on his chest. I feel his hands searching below the water, rubbing small circles on my butt and thighs. He peppers small kisses along my shoulder and neck, pausing for a moment at the sweet spot behind my ear.

After a while of him teasing me, I realize that I've had enough of the teasing. I want the real deal now. I turn around in the water and sit on his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist. I take control from here, immediately connecting our lips. The passion is intense from the very first second, our lips moving in synchronization. He slips his tongue in my mouth, deepening the kiss even more. Soon, my hands are once again tangled in his hair and his hands are resting on my butt. The kiss is intense, neither of us breaking for air for a while.

When we finally separate, I rest my head on his forehead and we breathe heavily. I look into his blue-green eyes and see immense love in them. I only hope he sees that love reciprocated in my eyes.

"I fucking love you, Y/N," Timothée breathes. "I'm so glad you're my Valentine."

"Forever and always," I say, pecking his lips again.

"Shall we take this to somewhere a little more comfortable?" Timothée questions with a smirk.

"Definitely," I respond.

Lets just say that I am definitely happy to be his Valentine...

***

hello! somethin' a little steamy today... what do you think? i typically don't write like this, but i thought i would try something new this valentines day. speaking of which...

happy valentines day my loves! i hope you feel so loved and appreciated not only today, but everyday! ily all so much! sending hugs and kisses your way! <3

much love, lyra <3