*The music it- *

The wind blew a very gentle breeze.

It was as if everything was in slow motion....

I was in the middle and Ebony and Olivia beside me on my right side, Shonna and Emily on my left.

We walked on the corridor heading to the entrance of the beach.

You can hear the distant music and sounds of teenagers laughing and singing along.

The beach was covered from head to toe, the sea filled with people.

The sky was a soft peach color, the sun slowly setting. Everything was just as I pictured.

"This outfit is showing to much. " I mumbled to Olivia, shooting her a glare.

She winked at me and adjusted her top.

"It is showing those damn curves you be hiding." She answered back, blowing me a kiss.

"You know Artemis won't like it." Shonna whispered to me.

When I realized what exactly she was talking about I smirked. 

"So? It's not like we're together." I smiled. 

Emily and Shonna shared a look and sighed. I heard them mumble, "Yes Luna"

We walked down the beach, sand touching my feet.

The music was blasting and people were dancing crazy and free.

It made me want to do that.

Forget all the hassles at home, the school work i'm behind on, The fact that I am a Luna of a War pack.

Everything.

It made me want to forget everything.

When we joined the perimeter of the crowd, Olivia was already dragging Ebony and I into the middle of the crowd.

"ANITA!" I heard Shonna yell.

"Leave them." Olivia yelled. "We miss you. You barely hand with us anymore."
I frowned,

There right. I took one glance at Shonna and Emily before turning to Olivia and Ebony.

This is where us girls act ourselves.

No parents, no crazy responsibilities on looking for colleges. None of that.

Ebony lets go of her books and grades.

Olivia lets go on how her mother is always on her back because of her weight.

And I let go on how my mother left Adrian and I alone with dad and Amanda.

We forgot it all.

Ebony held my waist bring it side to side and Ebony stood behind me holding my shoulders.

Us 3, followed each other's movement as we guided our hips to the music.

When the beat raise higher, we dropped down, shimmering our hips a bit.

I traced my hips, while Ebony shook her head, her hair flying and Olivia laughing at us.

When the music changed, We did our usual.

Dance slowly to fast beat music.

We laughed, our heads flying back.

"We are so crazy!" I yelled. 

"Do the grinding dance we made up." Ebony yelled.

Olivia eyes lit up and she nodded. "Write our names in cursive."