CHAPTER 14

The next morning...

Rosaline woke up when the sun's rays pierced through the window, lighting up her figure as she still lay in bed. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and the bright blue color immediately rivaled the bright blue-sky peeking through the clouds.

She let out a sigh, a small smile coming onto her lips and pushed herself out of her bed. She moved towards her cupboard and pulled it open before grabbing a few pieces of clothing. She was quick to strip and put them on before glancing at herself in the mirror.

She was in a good mood.

After a joyful night as last night, they returned to the Inn and went to their rooms to get some sleep for the next day. They had to be up early because they were heading back out to the seas. Despite not wanting to be stuck in a submarine again, she wanted to leave.

The shopping and partying she had on the island were forever going to be remembered and if she were given the chance, she would return. The island made her feel nostalgic and she found that she missed her hometown when she stayed here.

Maybe she'll visit it again someday.

Rosaline looked herself over in the mirror and ran a hand through her hair only to be shocked at the length it already grew out. In the beginning, it was medium length and spiked but it grew out where her hair fell far over the collar of her shirt and down her back.

The thought of cutting her hair crossed her mind but she displaced the thought as fast as it came. She wanted to grow out her hair again but she had never been able to with being a marine. It was better to have a comfortable length hair. However, now she had a chance to grow it out.

She turned away from the mirror and grabbed her sword before clipping it by her side. She grabbed a familiar dark brown hat and smiled. The barkeeper gave her the hat as a remembrance for the night before and she had taken it with much gratitude.

She put it on and grunted when she saw it fit her clothing nicely. She wore long black pants with long black boots and a white blouse. She made sure that everything was done packed and all of her items were in her suitcase before she left the room.

"Morning, Rosa-san!" Bepo greeted her as she closed the door behind her. She glanced back at the polar bear and she smiled. "How did you sleep?" He asked as he walked in next to her and then walked together down the hall.

"I'm fully rested out, thanks. How did you sleep? I'm sure with all the ringing in your ears it was difficult," Rosaline pointed out but Bepo shook his head. The small smile on his lips was an indication that he had rested out well and she was relieved.

"Captain said we need to finish packing as soon as possible but we packed most of the things. It's only your bag that's left before we leave," Bepo stated as he glanced at the small bag Rosaline slung over her shoulder short after she exited her room.

Rosaline grunted and then walked further in silence. She closed her eyes as she continued while taking in everything around her for the last time. She could feel everyone's presences all around her and concentrated on the calm echo of the island. It calmed her to the core.

"Say, Rosa-san. I thought that you could only sing until you played guitar last night. Since when could you play a guitar?" Bepo's voice made her open her eyes and her concentration on all the haki's around her evaporated.

Rosaline chuckled and sweat dropped as she remembered where she learned to play guitar. "Let's just say that being taken care of at the marines has its perks. Since some of them like to party, I was always dragged into it and learned to play guitar along the way," She explained with a small smile.