Chapter 9.

Michael spinned the bottle. It landed on you. "Wow." you said. Michael kissed you. "My turn.." Freddy mumbled.

He spinned the bottle and it landed on him. "Take one cloth away." you said with smirk. He took his shoes off.

"Next is me." you said. You spinned and it landed to Freddy. "Sorry Michael." you said. He nodded, his head down.

You kissed Freddy, and he started moving his lips. After few seconds you pulled away. "Michael." you said.

He spinned and it landed to Freddy again. He took off his sweater and oh boy he was hot too. "Freddy." you said shyly handing the bottle.

He spinned and it landed to Michael. He took off his socks. "Me again." you said. You spinned and it landed to Michael. You kissed him.

You three played until Michael had only shorts on, and Freddy had only his boxers. "Geez, now I think we should go to sleep." you said.

Michael agreed with nodding. "Put some clothes on please." you said to them. "Alright." Freddy said with smirk.

"And I will go to Michael's old room to find some fairytale-books." you said. Michael looked curious. "Yeah Michael, I promised to read for Freddy because his mother didn't." you said.

He nodded, but looked bit sad because you didn't read for him. "I can read for you tomorrow if you want." you said with small smile.

He nodded happily. "I guess that's a yes. Anyway I'll go now." you said smiling. He nodded again. You went in his old room.

"Hm.. Where are books.." you muffled. Eventually you found some fairy tales and went to Freddy's room.

"Hello." he said. "Here, You can choose one." you said with smile. He picked The Hobbit. "Oh, I love that!" you said.

He gave you a smile. "You want me to tuck you in bed?" you asked. He nodded. You tucked him. "Want to see the pictures, or will I just read?" you asked. "Show me the pictures too, please." he said.

=Freddy's PoV=

"Alright." she said. 'Wow...She would be a great mother...'. She began to read and I almost fell asleep.

Her voice was so calming.. She also always showed the pictures. The story told about little hobbit named Bilbo.

It was actually really interesting. She read one whole chapter. "Hey (Y/n)?" I asked carefully when she closed the book.

"Yes Freddy?" she asked. "Can I be your baby?" I asked with light blush on my cheecks. She chuckled to me. "Yes, you can." she said.

She covered up my blanket. 'She's yonger than me, but still like the best mother type anyone could ask for..'.

"If you are my baby, you'll get this." she said and kissed my forehead. "Good night." she said with smile.

"Good night.." I said. 'She's the only one who doesn't act like I am some kind of monster... Yeah maybe I am, but still... I'm deep in love with her...

I should get her back.. But Michael's on my way.. And yeah, what I think is that he should get love too, but not from my (Y/n)..

I love her too much, kinda...' I fell asleep while thinking of her...

=Your PoV=

'He was way too cute... But I'm with Michael, so don't think about that.'.

You went to sleep beside Michael. He took you in a cuddle and you fell asleep almost immediately.

===

You woke up by Michael ruffling your hair. "Good morning.." he said. You just yawned. "What did you read for him?" he asked.

"Oh, just The Hobbit." you said with small smile. "What's that?" he asked. "You really don't know?" you asked.

He shook his head. "I need to read that for you too... Maybe some day.." you said. "Okay." he mumbled.

"I can read something else." you said with smile. He nodded happily. "Aw." you said with a smile and went making breakfast with Michael.

After you two done the breakfast, you went waking Freddy. "Freddy." you said. "It's not school day mom..." he muffled under blanket.

"Breakfast is ready, c'mon." you said with giggle. He just dropped off of the bed. "Did you got hurt?" you asked with chuckle.

"No.." he mumbled. "Aw come on down then." you said. He groaned as he got up. "Want a hug?" you asked.

He looked at you for a second. "Why?" he asked. "Hm.. There's no need for a reason everytime." you said with smile.

He slowly nodded. You hugged him tightly and then let go. "Now, it's breakfast time." you said. He nodded again. You and Freddy went down the stairs.

Time skip by fricking lazy authorrrr.

"Freddy, I can't, it's Michael's turn." you said. "(Y/n), please.." Freddy whined. "Tomorrow." you said. "*Sniff* Okay.." he mumbled.

You hummed as you covered him under the blanket. You gave him a kiss on his forehead. "Good night." you said with small smile.

"Good night." he said with bit pink on his cheecks. "Aw." you said. He didn't say anything, and just blushed more.

You went Michael's room with few books. "So what do you want me to read?" you asked. "...This one." he said pointing Treasure island.

"Oh, I love that." you said with a smile.

=Michael PoV=

She started reading and it sounded so calming. Just like any good mother would sound.

I should keep her mine and only mine. Not Freddy, I won't lose to him..

"Geez, Now it's time to go to sleep.." she mumbled. I nodded. She climbed on the bed beside me.

"...I love you.." I said quietly. "I love you too." she muffled beside me. 'Gosh this feels so good to be loved.. And be in love...'.. I fell asleep beside my little (Y/n), and while thinking of her.