Chapter 4.

Freddy kissed you again and you felt like you would faint. He was pretty good kisser, and he was the first guy that ever kissed you.

"(Y/n).. Do you really want to be with me?" he asked carefully. "Yeah, of course I do." you said while blushing.

"(Y/n), I love you.." he mumbled. "A-ah, really..?" you asked. "Yeah.." he mumbled. You kissed him.

"I too." you said. "I hate to tell you this, but it's 8pm, you need to wake up." he said. "Nuu, I don't want to.." you said.

"I can help you." he said. he clapped his hands and you woke up.

- - - - - - - - - -

Today after school you went to Michael's house.

=Michael's PoV=

Someone knocked my door. Well, I knew it was (Y/n). I can tell that I'm in love with her.. She's just so beautiful and everything....

I opened the door and let her in. "Hi Michael." she said with smile. "Hello." I wrote. "Hey, you don't believe what happened to me last night." she said.

I looked at her. "Freddy kissed me!" you said with smile. 'What...? How dare that burned son of a bitch steal my (Y/n)?! I will get her from him!..'.

"Hey, why don't you react..?" she asked carefully. "That's great." I wrote. "Thanks." she said.

I tapped her shoulder. "What?" she asked. "Does it bother if we go get ice cream together, or something like that?" I wrote.

"Oh sure, let's go." she said with smile. 'Hnn.'.. We went to buy ice cream and I paid them. She blushed bit when she was about to buy them, but then I gave the money for the seller.

"T-thanks.." she mumbled. I nodded with small smile. I had left my mask home so the polices won't recognize me.

I walked at my home with (Y/n) and she hugged me. I blushed bit and hugged back. "I need to go now, thanks." she said.

"Okay." he said. "See you, and mother told me that you can come to see us too." she said with smile. I nodded bit shyly.

"Okay, bye!" she said and closed the door behind her. 'Gosh, I love her!'..

=Your PoV=

'Geez he's cute and handsome, but I already have Freddy.' you thought when you left. The time was about 7pm, yeah, pretty late.

Someone walked behind you, but you didn't pay attention. Then that someone walked beside you. You looked at them.

"How on the earth you've got a boyfriend?". It was Ann. "Huh?" you asked. "Well, You don't have him for long." she said.

"What?" you asked. "My friends will flirt with him and he will leave you because you are just fat, ugly and like so freak." she said and walked away.

You started to cry. You cried quietly while walking into home. You went into your room and cried yourself to dream.

You were crying because she said the truth. You were just fat and ugly.. And it wouldn't change if you just eat ice creams.

You woke up in boiler room, but this time Freddy had put a big pillow there, where you usually spawn.

You stood up. "Freddy..?" you asked. "Where are you..?" you asked again. "Why did you thought that?" his voice came somewhere.

"Thought what?" you asked carefully. "You think that Michael is handsome and cute." his voice said. "U-uh, can you see my thoughts..?" you asked.

"Yes." his voice said now bit angry. "Show yourself, or I'll kiss him next time." you said calmly. He walked in front of you from shadows.

"You won't!" he said. "Calm down okay?" you asked. "Hmph.." he mumbled. "Now, he is handsome and cute, but so are you." you said.

"...". He just rolled his eyes. "Freddy." you said. "What?" he asked. "I'm leaving you." you said. "wHAT?!" he asked in shock.

"Not really idiot, You are just acting childish because I don't tell you that you are handsomer than he is." you said.

"Don't you dare to startle me like that again!" he said. "Bruh." you said. "..But.. Am I handsomer than he is?" he asked carefully.

"Hmm.. Maybe, maybe not." you said with smirk. "C'mon." he said. "Okay maybe you're," you said. He grinned. "Not as handsome as he is." you continued.

"Fuck my life!" he said. "Don't worry Freddy, I love you." you said with smile. "I love you too.." he said and kissed you.

"I love you so much and I won't let anyone hurt you." he said. "So you need to get those names.." he continued. "But it isn't right, You can't just kill everyone who says you a bad thing." you said.

"But they have done that more than once, right?" he asked. "Yeah." you answered. "Then it's right." he said. 'Nope.'. "It's not." you said.

"Well, if they do it once more you'll tell me, right?" he asked. "F-fine.." you mumbled. Freddy nodded.

You stood up and he too. You turned around and felt something on your butt cheeck. You turned as blushing fifty shades.

Freddy smirked. "S-stupid!" you said and punched his arm. "Ouch, fine fine. You just look cute when you blush." he said.

"Fuck you." you said. "Haha!" he laughed. You then put your hand on his butt cheeck. He inmediately stopped laughing and blushed crimson red.

"S-stop" he mumbled. You started laughing. "you're so cute!" you said with smile. "Eh.." he muffled. "Freddy, you are really cute when you blush!" you said with laugh.

"Hmph.." he said. "Hey, You started this." you said. "...Really?" he asked carefully.

"Yeah." you said with smile. "You too..." he mumbled. You gave him a warm smile. "That's my girl." he said.

"Thanks." you said. "I love you.." he said. "I too you." you said with smile. He kissed you and you kissed back.