Chapter 7.

=Your PoV=

You woke up beside Michael. You didn't want to wake him but you decided to. You ruffled his hair. "Michael. Michael you need to wake up or else you'll make the breakfast." you said while ruffling.

He woke. "Huh.. (Y/n), why are on my bed..? Oh, now I remember, forget that." he said.

"Cute, but I will go to do some breakfast." you said with a giggle. . "Uh, I'll help you." he said. "Aw you're so sweet." you said.

"You are too, you know?" he said. You blushed bit. "Am I..?" you asked. He nodded. "Well thanks." you said with small smile.

You two made breakfast and ate it. "Uh, (Y/n), did you see Freddy?" Michael asked. "Yeah." you answered. "So what happened?" he asked.

"Well we made up, but I'm still mad and sad." you said. "I'll be here for you always." he said.

"Yeah, I know, you're so kind." you said. He nodded with small smile. "So, what should we do today?" he asked. "I don't know, maybe we should.. Play something?" you asked.

"Alright. You can pick the first game and I the second, okay?" he asked. "Sure!" you said. "Hm... I'll choose... (Your favorite board game)." you said.

He nodded. After playing few rounds of (Y/f/b/g), it was his turn to choose. "So um, what do we play?" you asked.

"We could play this.." he said showing a pocky box. "P-pocky?" you asked shyly. "Yeah, it's okay if you don't want to-" "Fine, It was the rules." you said.

=Michael PoV=

'She really agreed?! Oh gosh, I can kiss her many times!'. "S-so shall we start..?" she asked. "Yeah.." it was really hard to keep my voice smooth..

I took the first pocky and placed it on my lips. I was so much taller than her so she needed to take chair under her.

She took the other end of the pocky. 'Ohh my god, it's happening!'. I lifted three fingers. Then I put one down, and another, and then last.

And in like second I was kissing her. Her lips tasted so good and were just perfectly round. I felt like I was going to faint.

Then I moved my lips. It felt so fricking good! And she kissed back! I moved my lips and she moaned quietly. I was almost turned on just by that, but I can still manage that thing down there.

"Michael uh... How many rounds you want to play?" she asked. "How many is okay?" I answered.

"I don't know." she mumbled. We played like 5 pockys more. "(Y-(Y/n).. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked. "W-what? Your girlfriend? Oh, Michael. I would love to!" she said with smile.

'Oh gosh, I'm so happy!'. "Michael." you said. "What?" I asked. "Let's watch movie or something..?" she asked. I agreed.

Your PoV

-Imma too lazy.

You and Michael went to sleep on the same bed again and while cuddling him, you fell asleep.

"Hi, (Y/n)!" Freddy's voice yelled. "Hi Freddy." you said. "I have this for you!" he said handing you a cute teddy bear.

"It's so cute!" you said. He smiled to you. "And um.. Michael is my boyfriend now." you said.

=Freddy's PoV=

When I heard what she said I wanted to punch Michael. How dare he steal my girl! I'll end him! But I can't, he's way bigger than me..

Why can't I have her?! I saw her first! Who founds can take isn't that right?! Damnit, I want her back! I want her lips against mine again! I want to cuddle her, I want to laugh with her, I-!'

"Freddy? Are you happy?" she asked carefully. "Uh yeah, I am. Could I hug you?" I asked. "Oh yeah, sure." she said.

I hugged her tightly like I never let go. 'I want to do this forever!'.... "Freddy, are you that lonely?" she asked with small chuckle. I nodded against her neck.

"Freddy, let me ask you, how can you get into real world?" she asked. "Well it's quite easy, someone just need to be on touch with me when they wakes." I said.

"Oh why didn't you say so? I can do that!" she said. 'She's propably sleeping with Michael now... But that could make him jealous.'.

"Alright." I said with smile. "So now, we are just gonna be hand in hand." she said. 'Am I in heaven?'. I nodded.

After like hour ~

"Freddy, I think I'll wake soon." she said. 'I love her (e/c) eyes.. And the way she says my name~' "Freddy!" she said. "What?" I asked. "I'm gonna wake up soon, focus." she said.

"Oh yeah, sorry!" I said. "The time is 8.29am, do you have an alarm or something?" I asked. "Yeah, I have." she said.

"When?" I asked. "At 8.30." she answered. "Alright." I said. "Okay now, just hold me by-?" I took her bridal style. "F-Freddy what tf your doing?!" she asked.

"You told me to hold you." I said with smirk. I took her hand while holding her. "You're going to wake in ten seconds." I said.

"Let's get you back then." she said with smile. "Thanks.. Here we go." I mumbled.

Pof.

She woke, and I got back! Michael was there sleeping beside her. "It worked!" I said happily. "Freddy!" she said. Michael slowly lifted himself up.

Then he looked at (Y/n), and then at me, and the back at (Y/n). "(Y/n), why is he here?" he asked. 'Wow, so he actually talks.'. "I got him here from dream land." she said with smile.

"Yeah, she did." I said with smirk being pretty proud of myself. "Alright." Michael said.

=Michael's PoV=

"Freddy!" I heard (Y/n) yelling. I lifted myself up and saw Freddy fricking Krueger. Then I looked at (Y/n) and again Freddy. "(Y/n), why is he here?" I asked.

"I got him here from dream land." (Y/n) said with smile. "Yeah, she did." he said with smirk. 'Damnit, why?!'. "Alright." I said.

"So.. Where is he going to move?" I asked. "Can he live here please?" (Y/n) asked with puppy eyes. "Uh.." 'I don't want him here! But (Y/n) looks so cute, but I.. Fine.'. "Fine." I said.

She hugged me. "Thank you!" she said. "No problem.." I mumbled. "Freddy we should clean one room for you." she said.

'I'm not going to hmph.'. "Michael you don't need to if you don't want to ." (Y/n) said with smile. I guess she knows me pretty well.

"Alright let's go Freddy, You can choose the room." she said smiling to him. 'Damn I'm jealous.'.