Chapter 3. (Part 1)

"Hello, sweet-face." Freddy's voice said. "Hello!" you said with smile. "Why are you smiling?" he asked.

"Well I met this man today." you said with smile again. His expression changed bit. "What man?" he asked.

"Michael." you said. "Myers?" he asked. "I don't know his last name" you said. "Does he wear a blue jump suit and a white mask?" he asked. "Yeah." you said.

He mumbled something under his breath. "What did you say?" you asked. "Nothing." he said. "C'mon you can tell me." you said. "...". He didn't say anything.

"He's a murderer" he said. "Eh..?". "He has murdered many peoples." Freddy said. "You have too, haven't you?" you said. "He's dangerous." Freddy told you.

"How so?" you asked. "Well he... He.." Freddy mumbled. "Freddy?" you asked. "What?" he asked. "Aren't you lying?" you asked. "Well I..." he muffled trying to think something quick.

"Why can't I be friend with him??" you asked. ''Because I don't want to share you..'' he said. "Share?" you asked.

"Here, You can't share this, can you?" you said as you leaned closer and pecked a kiss on his cheeck. He blushed.

"N-no. I can't.." he stuttered bit. It was little weird because he usually just say things but never stutter.

You gave him a smile. "Where did you exactly met him?" he asked. You stopped smiling. "What?" he asked. "In the park." you said.

"And you stopped smiling because of?" he asked. "I won't tell you." you said. "Did he do something?" he asked.

"No." you said. "Were that bitch there?" he asked. '...'.. "Well..... Were." you said. "What did she do?" he asked.

"Nothing you should worry about." you said. "Yes I should, did she hurt you?" he asked. You didn't say anything.

"(Y/n)." he said with serious tone. "Kinda." you said. "That's it, what's her name?!" Freddy asked loudly. "I'm not telling!" you said. "Oh yes you are!" he said. "I'm not!!" you said louder.

"Listen now, she's bullying you and you just let her! Why are you defending her?!" he said. "Of course I am defending her! She doesn't deserve to die!" you said.

"She do!" he yelled. "Fuck you." you said and turned around, arms crossed. There was few moments of silence until Freddy finally spoke up.

"Tell me her name!" he said. "I won't!" you said. "Say it!" he said moving his fingers in the glove. You turned around. "I'm not going to say it!" you said.

"Tell me her name, or I'll cut it out of you!" he shouted. He was so angry and..scary.. And he shouted. You took steps back. He noticed what he was saying and that you were scared.. Of him. That shocked him.. He stopped immediately.

"(Y-(Y/n)... I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!" he said fast. You had few tears in your eyes. "(Y/n).." he mumbled. You still were taking steps back.

"I didn't mean to say those things, I could never hurt you.!" he said. "L-leave m-me alone.." you said in fear. "(Y/n) please.." he mumbled. "You are scaring me.." you told him.

He felt fear of losing you.. "I-I'm sorry... I leave then.." he mumbled. He left, and his head was down. You sat down until you woke.

It was friday. You took your backpack and left before your mother even woke. You rushed into school a hour before it started..

Time skip by lazy author..

You were walking on a street, the school had ended like ten minutes ago. But not just on a random street. You were trying to find Michael's house.

You were kinda happy too, because Ann told to everyone that she'll move into an another town.

You finally found an old white house, I mean really old. But you thought it was cool. You knocked the door. First nothing happened.

Then Michael opened the door few inches. "Hi Michael." you said with small smile. He nodded to say 'hi'.

"Woah.. Do you life in here?" you asked. He nodded again. "Alright cool." you said with smile. He shrugged.

"If you want, I can clean here." you said. "Mm.." he mumbled. "Thanks." you said. He shrugged again.

You started cleaning, and he helped you as much as he could. You two finished after about 2 hours later.

He took his notebook and pen from his pocket and wrote "Thank you." "No problem.. Michael..?" you asked. He lifted his head bit. "How well do you know Freddy Krueger?" you asked carefully.

He didn't do anything at first. "Have you seen him?" he wrote. "Well yeah, he comes to my dreams." you said.

"Tell him to go away." Michael wrote. "Why..?" you asked. "Because he's just a perverted killer, who wants sex.." he wrote. You blushed.

"I-I don't think so.." you said shyly and crimson red. "You should.." he wrote. "Alright.. But now I need to go, see you tomorrow?" you asked. He nodded.

You gave him a quick hug and walked out.

3rd Michael PoV (Quick)

In reality, Michael was blushing too under his mask. '... I 'talked' about sex with her..' He thought with smirk after you left. He was proud of himself by that.

=Back to your PoV=

- - - - - - - - - -

You had just done all of your homeworks, and you were so tired  You still chose not to take any sleep in long time because you knew Freddy would be there too if you did. It was stupid idea, but it could work. You started watching your favorite TV-show.

After watching about 10 episodes you felt terrible. Your eyes just lit down again and again.. Eventually you fell asleep.

You woke up on the steel floor of the boiler room. "Ouch..." you mumbled as you rubbed your head. 'Where's Freddy..? Usually he just appears when I woke...'.

You weren't angry anymore, because after all he just wanted defend you. "Freddy?" you asked. Nothing. "Freddy!" you yelled in the boiler room. "Are you here?" you asked.

"Freddy please answer!" you yelled. Nothing.. You felt fear. If something had happened to him? What if it was because of you didn't show up?!

You started running and trying to find him. The air was hot. You found him. he sat in corner, head down. "Freddy?" you asked. He lifted his head and looked at you.

"(Y/n)..?" he asked. "Freddy are you alright?" you asked. "Y-yes.." he said. You went to hug him. "I'm so sorry." you said.

"It's okay." he said calmly. "And you don't need to kill her, she moves into another town." you said. "That's great." he said.

"Yeah." you said with smile. Your head was pressed against his neck and chest, as your arms were wrapped around him. He hugged you carefully back.

"You are so warm..." you mumbled. "Ah.. Am I..?" he muffled. "Yeah...." you said sleepy. You fell asleep while cuddling him. (A: Yes you fell asleep in a dream xd).