✨I Love You✨

Forty

"N/n-piyo!" Aiura skips up to me.

"Oh my God, why are you still here?" I state at her, angrily, for the fifth time today.

She shrugs, "Because I'm analyzing stuff."

"Analyzing?"

Aiura nods, "Yeah. Oh look it's our class!"

She grabs my hand and runs for the door. We both barge into the room together, gaining looks from our peers.

"Everyone! I can try reading your auras today!" Aiura annouces happily. "N/n-piyo, I'll start with you!"

"Huh? Why the hell are you staring at me like that? What a weirdo." I roll my eyes at her. She let's go of my arm and focuses on my aura.

"Your aura color (fav. Color). It has a pattern of soft, soft, spike, soft, spike, spike! I guess it shows you have a soft side for your mysterious boyfriend!" Aiura giggles.

Mera snickers from her desk. That brat! Aiura turns to the rest of the students, "I'll check everyone's one by one!"

I made my way to my seat and spaced out. Aiura has to guess tomorrow. She never established what time, but it's either she succeeds in identifying Shun or she fails and destroys her own spirit. Either way it's a win-win for me. Everyone finds out and I don't have to worry about it anymore or Aiura shuts the hell up.

"Kuboyasu, your aura is dark purple! And has a lot of spikes, huh? Ha! Even your mullet has an aura!" Aiura smiles.

Kuboyasu nods, "Interesting."

Shun excitedly stands next to Kuboyasu, "Can you tell me my aura? I bet it's pitch black. I'm very powerful, I'll have you know!"

Aiura stares at Shun. "Blue. Your aura isn't very big. It has a very soft flow to it. It reminds me of a chuwawa!"

Shun stares, mortified, at Aiura, "How can that be?! As the Jet Black Wings, I can't believe such things!"

I smile. "Everyone has a flaw, Shun."

Shun crosses his arms, "It's incorrect!"

Aiura's eyes stare at the both of us. Then her eyes sparkle. "I can see it!"

Teruhashi tilts her head, "See what?"

"Yeah, see what?" Mera creepily creeps over Teruhashi's shoulder.

"A bond!" Aiura gasps. "Should I make my guess now or tomorrow?!"

Hairo steps in, "Since you have a lead, it's not a bad idea to guess now and guess tomorrow if you're wrong."

"You're right, fire man!" Aiura smiles. "My guess is chuwawa boy! He's your boyfriend!"

Everyone's attention is on Shun. Shun flinches.

I burst out in laughter. Aiura's confidence wavers, "A-am I wrong?"

Smirking, I walk up to Shun. I look at Aiura in the corner of my eyes, "Does this answer your question?"

I lift Shun's head up and plant my lips onto his. He squeaks from beneath me, not expecting a kiss in school. Slowly, he returns the gentle kiss. Everyone gasps.

Aiura and Mera squeal, "That's adorable!"

Pulling away, I sigh. "Awe man. Looks like you win Aiura."

"Y-yeah!" She giggles. "I totally am for this ship."

Mera nods. "Same, same!"

Hairo nods, "Congratulations you two! I hope you have a long and beautiful relationship!"

"Thank you Hairo. Hope you can find someone of you're own soon." I reply to him.

"I'm not manly enough for love!" He drops down and does his hourly pushups.

"SHUN!" I suddenly shout.

"Hah?!" He stares up at me in surprise.

Smiling, I lean down and peck his lips, "I love you."

He turns bright red. "I-I-I... Love you too!"