✨Doubt✨

Thirty-nine

Kaidou's Residence

"M/n! Why did you start a... -"

"Man hunt?" I finish Shun's sentence.

He let's out a loud sigh, "Yes! And it's for me!"

"Hey, calm down. I didn't mean for it to become a man hunt for you. And plus, everyone seems interested in who I'm dating." I lean over the dark wooden table, giving Shun a flirtatious wink.

He groans, "You could've spared everyone of the suspense and told them!"

"And where's the fun in that?"

"M/n!" Shun whines.

Sitting up, I cross my arm and frown, "Sorry. I guess I got caught up in the moment."

"Aiura is going to guess in two days, Thursday, and since she's a psychic she'll find out it's me anyways... So I guess this game won't take too long." Shun leans back and lies on the floor.

I crawl from my spot to Shun's, placing my hands on either side of his head. "Shun, will you ever forgive me?"

"No."

"Shuuuun! Why are you so mad? It's not like it affects you negatively!" I move down to give him a kiss, but he pushes my face away.

He sighs, "Because you made it into such a big deal!"

"Because it IS a big deal! I'm dating the one and only Kaidou Shun! Aka the Jet Black Wings!" I nudge my face through his hands and shower him with kisses.

"M-m/n!" He cracks a smile. "Stop! Heyy!"

"Say you forgive me!" I pause briefly before continuing.

Shun shrugs under me, gigglling like a child. "Okay, okay! I yield! I forgive you M/n!"

Sitting up, I state down at him with a smile. "Good. I don't think I could handle you being upset with me anymore."

"I wasn't going to be mad forever!" Shun moves to sit up properly.

"I know, I just like exaggerating." Pulling Shun onto my lap, I burry my face in the crook of his neck.

I feel his face heat up, "Y-you should learn to stop exaggerating so much..."

"I'm good."

"M/n." Shun whispers. I hum in response. He hesitates to speak. "D... Do you think... They'll be disappointed?"

"Disappointed? Who could ever be disappointed in you?" My arms tighten around his torso.

He sighs, "The public..."

"The public doesn't matter." Pulling away, I stare deeply into his ruby eyes. "What matters is that you understand that I am not disappointed it's you."

Shun knaws on his bottom lip, "But I'm disappointed it's me... You can have someone else who's better than me."

"Well that's too bad. I guess that "better person" can find someone else because I found the person I want. And that's you. End of story!" I flick his forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Shun puffs out his cheeks.

I glare at him, "For doubting my love for you!"

He freezes, "Sorry..."

"You should be! I'm offended!" I reach for his cheeks and tug at them.

"Owie, owie! I'm sorry! I won't doubt you again! M/n! Stoooop!"

"Good." I let his cheeks go and give him a loving smile.

He sighs in relief. Shun gently rubs his cheeks. His eyes look into mine, "Can..."

"Can?"

"C-c-can I g-get a k-k-k-k-mm!"

I cut him off with my lips. Who knew he'd ask instead of just doing it?