✨It's A He!✨

Thirty-eight

A week passes by in an instant. And within that week, another transfer student appears. Her name is Aiura Mikoto. Aiura transfered schools to look for her "soul mate." His initials are S.K.. Also, she's "psychic." Everyone gawked at her once she proved she was correct. Aiura rubbed an eraser onto Chiyo's hand and revealed something about her love life. I wasn't paying attention. Per usual.

"Hey." Aiura walls up to me with a smile. "Do you know anyone with the initals S.K.?"

"Hm... I do, actually."

"Really?! Who?" She beams.

I shrug, "I don't feel like telling you."

Her eye twitches, "Come on! I want to know who my soul mate is!"

"Then can't you do some psychic crap to find out who it is?"

Aiura huffs, "No. That's not how it works. I can tell fortunes... That reminds me! I can also tell you your aura!"

"My aura?" I squint my eyes. "You're annoying."

"I'm serious! I was telling people their fortunes and stuff earlier, I'm an actual psychic!" She crosses her arms confidently.

I roll me eyes, "I wasn't listening. Tell me something only a psychic would be able to figure out."

Aiura smirks, "If you say so!"

Everyone gathers around us and watches patiently. Aiura grabs my arm, pushing my sleeve up to my forearm, she gently rubs her hands up and down my arm. Shun stares confusedly at Aiura. Aiura suddenly grips my arm and twists it.

"OW, YOU BITCH!" I pry my arm away from her. "What's your problem?!"

Aiura snickers, "Someone has a loverrr!"

Everyone whispers amongst themselves. I shrug, "So what? I'm a teenage boy. I'm allowed-"

"And it's a he."

I choke on my spit, "say wHaT?!"

Nendou pats my shoulder, "You're missing out on the boobs man. You should dump the guy and go for a girl."

"Nendou, don't touch me." I swat at his hand.

He laughs, "I'm just saying!"

Teruhashi steps in with a smile, "It's alright! L/n-kun, if you like guys that's okay! We accept you for you!"

"Stop giving me a pep talk, your voice is annoying." I stand up from my seat and try to walk away.

Aiura stops me from leaving, "I don't know who your boyfriend is, but care sharing with us? I'm totes interested!"

"Huh?" I look down at her. "I admit I'm with a guy, but that's not my call. If you can find out who the lucky guy is, then we'll talk about going public. But for now. Leave me the hell alone."

Aiura smiles, "Okay, sure. I'll find out soon."

Teruhashi tilts her head, "How long is soon?"

Aiura shrugs, "I don't know. I'll try guessing in two days!"

I snort, "Good luck."