Chapter 6: Greed

Leon

When we were kids I always knew Aiden was a huge superhero nerd and I thought he grown out of it but I was dead wrong, he just became good at concealing It. His love became more apparent this past week after I walked in on him reading a comic book in his Spider-Man boxers, then frantically stuffing the comic under his pillow. I've also noticed the occasional T-shirt with a super hero printed on it, hidden beneath his hoodies. He also likes anime from what I've picked up. I still have no clue what his favorite movie genre is though. He definitely doesn't like horror.

I sigh in exhaustion as Aiden's little sister Kyanna races back to me. I grab her and lift her up, swinging her around as she squeals. She laughs happily, faking fear as she pretends to stab me in the back with and invisible knife. I fall gracefully with her, letting her go and play dead on the ground.

When Aiden asked me to help him watch his siblings I was focused on spending time with him but instead I'm playing outside with them. They are also very rambunctious kids. Heath played catch with me for about an hour. I thought my arm was gonna fall off. According to Heath usually Aiden plays with him for three hours but I had to regrettably tap out when Kyanna asked to play monsters and hunters.

Kyanna stands over me triumphantly then crouches down, " I know I killed you but I need you to get up so I can show Aiden."

I smile, getting up. She grabs me by the shirt and forcefully leads me to the house. We walk inside the house, the thick scent of food hitting me upside the head. Kyanna stops me dead in my tracks in front of Aiden sitting on the couch.

" I killed him," She says triumphantly.

Aiden smiles, " Good job, but next time let's not kill big brothers friend."

" Ok," Kyanna giggles, letting me go, " Thank you for playing with me!"

I pet her head before she runs upstairs to bug Heath. I sit beside Aiden as he reads a Lord of The Rings book. He pulls his legs up indian style, intrigued by the ink stained pages.

I flop dramatically over the book onto his lap in an effort to capture his attention. He looks at me, unamused.

" I think I'm dying," I gasp dramatically.

He rolls his eyes, "Is that so? And why is that exactly?"

" I need attention," I whine, " I think I might die if I don't get enough."

" Ok Tinkerbell," He remarks, taking his hands out from under me.

I lift my head up, " What does Tinkerbell have to do with this?"

" If she doesn't get enough attention she dies," He says before looking away, " I'm surprised you even know about her Mr. Manilyman. "

" I have a sister too, " I remark.

He pinches my cheek, " You don't think I know that?"

I smile, taking his hands and kissing his palms. His left hand covers my mouth to stop me. I lick his hand in protest. He gags and quickly retracts his hand in distaste.

" What are you? 10?" He hisses at me.

I smirk, " I'm a 18 year old, fully matured alpha playing with his omega."