"seven"

❛ hoes before bros. ❜

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. Ever since he had laid eyes on her the previous day, the brunette girl seemed to have invaded his thoughts, and he felt anxiety rest in his lower stomach whenever he wasn't around her.

This prompted him to try and subtly find the girl in the small school they shared, but once he had spotted his imprint in the hallways, he was reluctant to go over to her as she stood with both Jacob and Quil - two of his best friends whom he hadn't spoken to in weeks due to him shifting.

It's not that the boy wanted to ignore his closest companions, but after Sam had explained to him that it was easier not to associate themselves with humans as it means no one would get hurt, Embry cut off all communication with the duo of boys. A few minutes passed before Mia had departed from the teens and made her way to her locker. This meant that the Call boy quickly swooped in and talked to his imprint, which he missed deeply even though he had only seen her last night.

"Mia, uh, hey," Embry awkwardly stuttered out as he leant against the wall beside him in a way to try and stop his moving frame, which shook in slight excitement in talking to the brunette.

"Hey, Embry!" Mia replied brightly as she began to open her locker. The girl was oblivious to the boy's heart eyes he was giving her, but luckily, Mia was quick to like the boy, which now worked in his favour in telling her about their connection.

"I, I was just wondering, if you, If you wanted to hang out sometime?" After a few moments of contemplating whether or not to ask her what had been keeping him up all night, the Call boy continued. But before the girl could answer his sweet question, a very unhappy looking Jacob Black stormed up to the two.

"What's going on here?" He spat out as he looked between his good friend and ex-best friend in annoyance.

"Jacob, calm down. We were just talking," Mia snapped as she turned to face the red-faced boy. Embry cursed internally as he didn't want a fight to break out between the two people with who he hoped he would be able to build a strong relationship, but once the two's voices began to rise significantly, he decided to step in.

"I was just asking her for some chemistry notes..." Embry lied as he tried to diffuse the situation that had occurred. But Mia wasn't having any of it as she was genuinely sick and tired of the whiney boy continually complaining about the people she saw as family, so even though what she said next wasn't wholly accurate, it did shut Jacob up extremely fast.

"Actually, Embry was asking me out on a date, and I said yes, got a problem with that?"

Jacob scoffed at the thought of both his friends betraying him one after another, but instead of starting another argument; the boy stormed off down the hallway and out of sight of the duo. Both teens let out a breath of relief once Jacob didn't start a scene, but Mia soon realised what she had done; she immediately went red at the thought of her using Embry to annoy the other boy.

"I am so so sorry. I don't know what happened, I-" Mia began. But Embry was fast to cut her off as even though he knew the date wasn't in good judgment, he was just happy that he now had a reason to spend even more time with the girl who he was slowly starting to adore.

"Mia, it's fine, honestly. I was going to ask you to hang out anyway. We might as well use it to both of our advantages," He quickly stammered out as he didn't want the girl to bail on him.

Mia blushed - yet again - at the thought of the boy generally wanting to take her on a date, and it did make her feel slightly bad that she had used him to annoy her friend who she saw as a brother. It only prompted her to enjoy the time with the new wolf as she didn't want him to feel left out of the pack, which she was extremely close to.

"Why don't we see that new horror movie that's out, apparently it even managed to scare Sam," Mia quickly stated as she tried to get her red face to go back to its ordinarily tanned tone.

Embry was over the moon at the thought of his imprint wanting to spend time with him, so he was extremely fast to agree to the girl's suggestion, and they soon exchanged numbers before heading their separate ways. The revelation of their date on Friday night gave the boy a spring in his step and a broad grin on his face.

That was until he stepped around the corner and was promptly stopped by no one other than Paul Lahote - and he didn't look happy.

"Bold choice asking out Jay's niece. I was just wondering, do you have a death wish, or are you just stupid?"

o. 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.