Chapter 50 (Blockbuster)

Yay! We are hitting half a century and this episode is so so special with full of emotions 💔 !!!

Chapter 50

🔷PLAYLIST FOR THIS EPISODE🔷

FIVE MONTHS LATER▶
❣ 27-05-2019 ❣

The medical college at Bengaluru was beautifully decorated for the CONVOCATION ceremony of the year. The governmental heads of the college would felicitate the deserving passed out candidates of the year. The habitual looks of the college had drastically changed from what it was a few months ago. The academic atmosphere and the discipline of the pupils had been clean and improved, the number of students in the drug addiction list had almost dropped to zero and the newcomers of the college were also better performers. Moreover, everything was possible due to only one person, it was due to their acting representative Mrs. Jiyasha Saxena.

Jiyasha's term of staying as the college representative was towards the end since her final results were out and it was her convocation day. So she had recently handed over her responsibilities as the representative to an another responsible newcomer, Aashia. Aashia was also an intelligent girl possessing similar characteristics like Jiyasha due to her immense interest in studies.

Jiyasha entered the college and Aashia, who was busy looking after the arrangements of the ceremony came running to her. In a few minutes, Jiyasha was flocked by many number of other students. They were taking her autograph and clicking pictures with her. A couple of weeks ago, Jiyasha had received an award for bravery from the government after the papers of her research were published. Since the project, Jiyasha went to become a famous person who had shown immense bravery and courage in nabbing the criminals of an another group of drugs dealers.

Today was her convocation day and she was present for receiving the respect and felicitation from the new government officials of the college. It was the best day of her life when she would not only fulfill her own dream but also the dream of her late husband. She had become quieter than before and she hardly spoke to anybody except for important discussions.

Aashia was a girl who had developed a huge respect for her senior, that is for Jiyasha. She tried to console Jiyasha whenever she felt weak at the college and other students had also developed a soft corner for Jiyasha.

Aashia congratulated Jiyasha on her brilliant results and led her to the front row of the auditorium. The spotlight was only on Jiyasha and other students were discussing among themselves.

"We can't even believe that she is the same Jiyasha who had joined our college four years ago. She was chubby, talkative and had full of temper in her. But today it seems she doesn't even possess an inch of her anger in her," one girl said to the other.

The other replied, "Since when she had lost her husband to the accident, she completely changed her behavior. She blames her own behavior and anger for losing him at such a young age even before their lives mingled."

The convocation ceremony commenced in fifteen minutes and Jiyasha remained the centre of attraction for the whole programme. She received her degree and certificate from the new head of the college and her name was officially documented as Dr. Jiyasha Saxena.

Even though her husband was no more alive but she retained his surname. She could not afford to drop it and insult his love for her. She trusted solely that her husband was the only one for whom she could pay the final fees and fulfilled their dream. She was there to receive her achievement on 'his' behalf. She was missing him very badly and could always hallucinate his shadow around her.