Chapter 37

Chapter 37

While returning from the warehouse, Jiyasha reached the apartment where Aditi was staying and she was welcomed by her maid.

"Where is Aditi?" Jiyasha asked her. 

"She has gone out for an important case and she has told me to inform you that she'll not be returning home before evening," the maid replied giving Jiyasha an access into the house.

"That's fine. I can wait for her till evening," Jiyasha said and went to the guest room.

Jiyasha locked the door to the room and powered on her laptop. With trembling fingers, she clicked on the files to open them. The screen was turned on in front of her eyes and she shivered with what she saw.

The files contained evidences against her college laboratory from where the supply of harmful drugs were injected into the medicinal ones. Further, the files also contained the duplicated copies of all the blueprints of formulae that were sold at a very high price to foreign countries. But the worst part of everything was when she saw the contractual papers which were signed between their college head Navin Jaiswal and Aryan Saxena.

Many things were becoming clearer before her, Aryan used to buy the blueprints of the formulae at a high price from the college head and then sold them to foreign countries at an enormous profit. There were also video clips of Aryan and Navin while they signed the copies of the deal.

There was confusion still. The files were strong evidences against Aryan and Navin. Jiyasha wondered if Tony had collected those secretly and was planning to use it to blackmail them for a return money. Or was there more to the story since the third chip was also missing!

Jiyasha waited till evening for Aditi to come over to meet her. In the meanwhile, she had also fixed a meeting with the security of the warehouse after she returned from Aditi's house. 

***** 

It was seven o'clock in the evening when Aditi reached home. Jiyasha and Aditi sat in the living room sipping cups of coffee together. 

"Sorry that I kept you waiting for so long," Aditi apologized. 

Jiyasha nodded. "No I understand your work. I was fine and was revising my lessons. I've my semester exams starting next week. Your maid fetched me a good lunch."

"Tell me your reasons for visiting me today."

"I have a good and a bad news for you. Good news is that I have progressed with my project and bad news is that you will lose your immense trust on your client."

"You mean to say Aryan? I've never had any trust on him ever. It's just my profession to speak or blame someone only with proper evidences."

"Then be ready to blame your client because I have the proper evidences."

"Gosh girl! What are you saying?"

Jiyasha displayed the evidences instantly and Aditi nodded her head. She could not believe her eyes.  "Are all these true, Jiyasha?"

"Which wife would like to spoil her husband's reputation if this was not true? I wish they were false but no they aren't."

Aditi saw Jiyasha's moistened eyes. She whispered lightly, "I understand but I'm worried for you Jiyasha."

"You shouldn't be. I am bound by fate and responsibility. I made promises to myself when I took up this project. I would punish the culprit whoever be it be, in this case, it is my husband and I won't repent twice. Why to repent? I didn't even take any vow of marriage when we got married. He is no one to me."