Chapter 28 - I'll Kill Her!

Ciel easily knew where he was being taken from the familiar halls. The main living room. The two large men made small conversation as they headed into the room.

   "We found him your highness." One spoke up. Ciel couldn't see her but he could already imagine the annoying frills and bright colors of her dress in his mind.

   "Mmm very well, set him down. Be careful now!" Elizabeth's high pitched voice echoed the room. The two men quickly set Ciel down on a long couch, across from her seated in a big throne-like chair. He met eye contact with her and glared with all his might as his gag was removed. She sent him a sweet, innocent smile while getting comfortable.

   "Aww, you look upset. What a poor little doggy..." She fake pouted, making sure she got on his nerves.

   "What the hell are you doing Elizabeth? What is with all this? Have you gone mad?" The earl hissed. Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

   "I'm just taking back what's mine Ciel. Nothing can change that, especially once the hideous rabbit is dead." She giggled. Ciels eyebrow twitched and his fist clenched.

   "I'll f**king kill you!" He screamed, lunging towards her before he was pulled back harshly by her men. She snarled, rolling her eyes.

   "You're crazy and full of sh*t! For years you wanted me to smile, to be happy! You always tried your hardest to make sure who you loved could be joyful again but now that I am happy, you're ruining all of it! You only care about yourself you damn prick!" Ciel yelled, face going red as tears of frustration rested on his lids.

   "If you even dare lay a finger on him, you'll ruin all my progress Elizabeth! Won't you think properly!?"

   "Gag him up now!" She yelled, eyebrows furrowed in anger. Elizabeth let the truth slide through her head as if she never heard it come out of his mouth, she didn't want to listen to the truth. The girl only thought she was right.

   "I will not listen to such garbage my dear Ciel. You should know that by now, we'll be married soon!" She sighed, faking a smile. The earl could say nothing more, his gag now back on. His energy was drained, letting his body lay against the couch with half lidded eyes. Elizabeth sighed in frustration, getting no reaction from him.

   "Well then, you relax. I'll be back with some tea for us my love!" She chirped, jumping from the throne before settling a nasty kiss on his cheek. Still, nothing, it was as if he was dead but still breathing. Elizabeth scoffed, crossing her arms before skipping out of the room.

   "Casper, Rob, follow me!!" She ordered loudly, the two men quickly made their way out of the room. Ciel was now alone. He waited a bit. And then a bit more before rushing upwards quickly. The boy began to rub his cheek against his shoulder, trying with all his might to get the gag out of his mouth. He struggled and shook roughly before giving up.

   "Eeian!!" He tried to yell but it was muffled of course. He tried again, louder but nothing was working or being heard. The earl started up again, leaning his cheek against the arm of the couch. He hooked the cloth before pulling down, the gag coming up over his head.

   "Sebastian!" He yelled, lips and cheeks raw and red. The boy didn't stop though, he shook his head roughly, rubbing his head against the couch again until his eyepatch fell off.

   "Sebastian!!" He yelled once more, the purple contract glowing brightly in the slightly demmed room. The power Ciel held radiated off his body, it filled the entire room. The boy was angry, in raged, he could blow up any moment.

   "I'm here, my lord." Sebastians deep voice came from behind the earl, his eyes glowed with a beautiful purple and pink as the boy turned to face the demon. A dark, misty aurora surrounded the two as the room fell dark. Ciel stood, almost falling because of his restraints until Sebastian carefully caught him.
   The demons left hand rested on the lower half of his masters back, supporting him like he always has. His right untied the biddings that restrained his master from doing his job. The two were intertwined, were closer than ever. Nothing could stop them.

   "Your order, young master...what is your order?" The demon wondered outloud, streaks of purple fire floated around the room as the two met eye contact, the contract beamed brightly as ever through the white glove of the demon.

   "Get my gun and lead me to her, guide me to that lunatic of a cousin. I want her dead and decaying." Ciels tone was dark and horrifying yet full of pain at the thought of killing Elizabeth. Memories of his younger self playing with her flooded his mind, a fresh image of the two playing with toys was stuck in his head.
   Sebastians devilish smile began to plaster itself onto his devilishly handsome face, sharp fangs gleaming. Slowly, he let his master stand on his own but it hadn't processed through Ciels mind. The boy starred off into space, eyes wounded and full of hurt.

  "Master." The demon spoke, snapping Ciel back into reality. The discomforting look on the earls face changed into one of vexation at the sound of his butlers voice. The boy grabbed the demon by the collar of his suit jacket, pulling him down to snarl in his ear.

   "I'll be the one killing this time."

   Ciel pushed him away quickly, backing up from the demon and meeting eye contact with him. A suprised look stayed plastered on his butlers face til it broke with a demonic smile and eyebrow crook. The white gloved hand made its way across Sebastians chest, resting over his cold heart as he bowed with respect.

   "Yes, my lord."

Okay so this is super short but its spring break and I just want to update you guys with as many chapters as possible til the end. After this, I have 2 more chapters to write and they will most likely take the longest to write seeing as though they are the ending chapters. I also just really want to finish this book already and start something new, I have so many ideas for the future.
   Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this little bit of Ciel and Sebastian. The next chapter will involve so much action and drama and oh I want to spoil it all!!!! Until then, I hope you enjoyed this!! Byyyeeee <3