Chapter 15 - Search

Ciel's Pov:

"Sebastian don't you think something is wrong?" I questioned at my desk. He turned to me and nodded.

"It seems so, I think I might know what you're talking about as well."

"Indeed you do. Where is Y/n? It's been a week and he hasn't visited or wrote to me." I said while tapping my foot. When he didn't visit after 4 days I thought something had popped up but lately I haven't seen him or the servants at his manor anymore. I'm now starting to get worried after a full week.

"Shall we visit and check on them?" Sebastian suggested, I nodded. Soon enough, I had my hat and coat on and I was ready to go. Sebastian called a carriage and we both huddled inside before we was off.

- Time Skip -

As we pulled up to the doorstep, I noticed the tips of the flowers in his garden were starting to turn brown. His fountain wasn't on and all the curtains were shut. This was so unusual, I began to worry more.

"Sebastian, hurry!" I yelled while stepping out. I quickly ran to the door and knocked, I waited but got nothing. The knocking soon turned to banging but yet I still got no response.

"Kick it down." I ordered while backing up, he smirked before using his demonic leg to kick the entire door down. The loud crash echoed in the manor as I stepped in. There was absolutely no sign of anyone living there.
The candles were all out, the fireplace wasn't on, and you couldn't hear a voice or footstep.

Sebastian...what the hell is going on?" I mumbled angrily while sliding my finger across the table. No dust or wax. I wanted to break something, suddenly feeling a wave of frustration and guilt hit me hard.

"Well I'm not sensing anybody else, only the others. Everything is off so I'm suggesting he left, packed everything and left."

Okay...but why?" I questioned while rubbing my nose bridge. He wouldn't just leave without telling me, would he? He would never, he made it very clear that he would never leave me because I'm practically his best friend. So where the hell did he go and why?

"My Lord I would not know, I'm sorry."

"Pft, no you're not...Sebastian, can you track his scent or whatever. Do that thing you use to find out where someone is, I wanna know what is going on now." I ordered while stepping outside once more. The only 2 thoughts I had in my head were about Y/n. Where was he and why did he leave? It's pretty obvious he wasn't abducted, he has a demon butler himself. Where were the servants too?

"God...what the hell is going on?" I frustratedly questioned while hitting the carriage door. It shook, the wood bending back a good bit.

"My lord, you musn't stress. I have tracked a scent and I'm perfectly ready to follow if you are ready."

"What do you mean by if I'm ready? He can't be that far is he?"

"He is very far my lord, very far."

I sighed, feeling my head getting bigger and bigger with every word he said.

"Alright, we're packing for this afternoon and leaving at 5:00PM. Get everything ready, got it?"

He smirked, bowing to the ground on one knee.

"Yes, my lord."

I ended it off with his iconic line yyyaayyyy. Btw, this story has taken so much time to update. It's mostly because I have different book to update, school, and I'm just not in the mood. I'll try to make the chapters longer and much better reading quality, I hope you like th is short one...😊😘