Chapter 12 - Don't Touch Him!

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"Young Tokki you've received a letter." Claude announced while setting it on my desk.

"From who?" I questioned while taking the letter.

"Lord Phantomhive."

I had read through the letter twice. He wants me to meet someone? But who?

"Does he want me to meet them today?" I questioned while looking up at Claude, he nodded.

"Well go get my coat and hat, notify the others while I call a carriage." I ordered.

-Time Skip-

We strolled up to the Phantomhive manor to see Sebastian with a...pink dress on??

"What the hell?" I snickered while exiting the carriage. Sebastian put on a fake smile before bowing to me.

"My Lord would like for you to meet someone very special today. She is right in here, she's the one who caused this." He pointed to the pink dress. I hid my laugh while walking in. I stopped and gasped while looking around me. Everything was decorated in light pastels colors, there were streamers and frills everywhere.

"Lord (L/n) please help me!!" I heard someone yell. I looked over to see Bard running over to me, he had a corset on with little bows in his hair. He hid behind me using my coat as some kind of barrier.

"What's going on?!" I questioned a little astonished. Just then there was a yell before Finny and Mayrin came running in as well. Finny has sparkles all over his garden outfit with flowers sticking out of his hair. Mayrin's glasses had glitter all over them and she had a yellow and pink dress on.

"Would you all please calm down!" I heard what sounded like Ciel yelling. I turned my head to the staircase where he was standing there and I almost lost it. He had makeup on along with a little skirt that trailed behind him. His blue eye met my (e/c) ones and his face went beat red, I could tell he was embarrassed. There was a moment of silence before I burst into laughter.

"L-Lord!" Ciel yelled. I toppled over onto the floor holding my stomach, I couldn't believe this was happening!

"W-what is going on?!" I laughed while pointing to Ciel,"what happened to you?"

He groaned, becoming angry.

"It's not what you think!" He yelled while running down the stairs to try and stop me. Once he reached me I just held my laughter in while examining him, oh so pretty.

"Listen (Y/n)... it's time you meet my fia-"

"OH CIEEELLLL!!!!" An ear piercing voice rang through the big room. I flinched and looked back over to the staircase where a very beautiful young lady stood. She had blonde hair that was up in two pigtails, they bounced as she ran down the steps. She looked up and her green eyes sparkled as she reached us.

"Elizabeth please no more, I have a guest over..." Ciel complained while trying to act serious. She giggled before turning to me.

"I noticed, who is this?" She questioned while grabbing both of my hands. I jumped a bit and gave her a fake smile, she seemed way too happy and bouncy.

"I-I'm Lord (L/n), I worked with Ciel on that case and now we're friends. Who may you be?" I asked as she swung my arms up and down.

"I'm Elizabeth Midford but please call me Lizzy! I'm Ciel's fiance, it's a pleasure to meet you!" She chirped. Before I could speak again she cut me off.

"I have to make you pretty! Your facial features are already cute but lets make your clothes cuter!" She squealed happily while clapping her hands. Oh no, I didn't want to be like the others. Then Ciel would be the one laughing at me.

"O-Oh but we just met, wouldn't it be better if we talked over some tea?" I questioned, trying to convince her. She stopped clapping and put on a thinking face.

"Hmm...nope!" She smiled before pulling me closer, she started examining everything about me before she reached for my hat. Oh no!

"First, let's get rid of this huge hat!" She said. I quickly backed up, I looked over at Ciel who looked catious.

"Uh I don't think that's a good idea.." I stated.

"No it's a great idea! Your hat is too ugly!" She pouted and reached again. I sighed, this is the end. This is going to end badly.

"Lizzy I don't think he want to ta-"

"Come on Cieeelll, it'll be better!" She squealed and grabbed my hand and yanked me closer to her.

"Come on, let gooo!" She sang as I gripped onto my hat.

"Lizzy please!" I yelled. Everything was happening to fast, I could feel my stomach turn and churn. I shut my eyes tightly as she reached for my hat slowly.

"Elizabeth don't touch him!" Ciel suddenly yelled. It echoed through the room and startled the poor girl along with me. Her eyes were wide as she let me go and turned to him, he was glaring and looked very angry even over all the makeup. I tried to calm my breathing and quickly walked over to Claude, I hid behind him while adjusting my hat as they began to speak.

"Ciel what's wrong?" She questioned.

"Didn't you hear him? He said no but you kept going. Did you not see that he was very nervous?" Ciel snapped. She flinched and brought a hand up to her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to make him all pretty..." her voice faded into a quiver.

"Lizzy we all said no, you need to stop this." Ciel said as she started to cry. Ciel simply scoffed and crossed his arms until Sebastian came over. He whispered something into his ear before going back, Ciel sighed and walked closer to Lizzy. He pulled out a tissue and gave it to her.

"Don't cry my lady, it was simply mistake. Nothing too bad..." He comforted. She sniffed and wiped her tears onto the tissue before looking up at him. I sighed while watching the scene from afar.

Ciel then spoke up to the awkward silence," Mayrin, Bard, and Finny go get properly dressed and wash that off."

They all nodded and ran out of the room in a hurry. Ciel turned to Sebastian.

"You too."

Sebastian happily bowed and left the room. Ciel turned back to Lizzy but something caught his attention and he turned to us.

"Where's Snake?" He questioned. Oh yeah I forgot about him. We all looked around but couldn't find him, all of a sudden there was loud cough and we all looked up. Snake hung up on one of the banners, he was shaking a bit and looked frightened.

"Oh, you're the one who ran away from me!" Elizabeth explained. Not suprised. Snake simply nodded.

"Get me down from here! Says Wilbert." Snake ordered. We all laughed a little.

I added a bit of drama and humor into this onnneee, hope ya like iitttt. Oh btw, after a few chapters it's going to get dark...
💜💜💜