Jojen Reed Catch-up

How you meet

You grew up at Greywater watch with him. Lord Howland merely said he found you in the woods somewhere. Through his green-dreams Jojen found out your true parentage and the fact that you had a brother at Winterfell.

Favourite thing about you

Your eyes. To him they are like stars, forever shining bright. If he could he would gaze into them all day long.

Something about you that makes them smile...

Your comforting words after a particularly rough green-dream.

Turn on

When he is struggling with something so you help him and make sure he is alright. Even though it is a fairly small, non-sexual thing he loves your confident kindness.

Nickname

Yours for him: Dreamy, or Snoozy.
His for you: Darling, or Gary(short for Targaryen and a lot less obvious. Plus he likes to see you sigh with exasperation when he says it because you keep telling him not to.)

Kisses

His kisses are always gentle and soft, just like his personality. You sometimes tease him about how his 'kisses are like butterflies dancing against skin' but in truth you love them.

When they first realise they are in love

When you manage to spear a frog on your way north with Bran and in your excitement at succeeding you fall into the pond. He laughs so hard he felt as if his ribs would burst.

When they catch you staring at them

He looks back at you. He isn't fazed by being looked at, he likes to have your attention.

Wedding

Your wedding to Jojen is small with only Hodor, Meera, Osha, Rickon, and the direwolves there. It takes place beneath a weirwood somewhere in the north because you are worried that you won't make it back to Greywater Watch  alive. Osha manages to find you two a cave so you can be alone for the night. 

Reaction to your death

He knew your death was coming. He saw it in a dream. You died defending him from the wights outside the Children of the Forest's cave but it was to no avail. He died moments later. The both of you were resurrected into the army of the dead. Together in life, together in the afterlife.