Something about you makes them smile...

Jamie Lannister

When he gives you flowers or says a risky sexual innuendo which stops you dead in your tracks, trying frantically to think what to do or say. One time he said an extremely risky one not long after you first met and Lord Eddard overheard, let's just say you tried to avoid Jamie for a while afterwards.

Joffrey Baratheon

When you laugh and nearly fall out of your chair. One time you did fall out of your chair in the middle of a feast. Everyone laughed and he was able to defend you. Every time he thinks about it he smiles and remembers how much he loves you.

Robb Stark

When you see a spider and scream. He finds it hilarious how a ferocious, sword wielding wildling is terrified of a small eight legged arachnid.

Jon Snow

When you almost drop what you are carrying. Sometimes you do drop it but he always picks it up for you like a true gentleman.

Benjen Stark

When you both see each other again and pretend to be neutral towards each other but later that night you sneak up to his room and jump into his arms.

Oberyn Martell

When you fall asleep before him and snore quietly. He once described your snoring to be like 'a quiet little piglet.'

Tyrion Lannister

The way your eyes light up when you go into a huge speech about a topic you are passionate about and love such as dragons.

Cersei Lannister

When you make sure she always has her favourite wine (arbour gold) in the same room as her