Sandor Clegane catch-up

How you meet:

You are the child of a renowned knight in the Crownlands. You learned to fight and defend yourself as a child. One day you decided to fight in a tourney as a mystery knight. You got into the final round against Sandor who unhorsed you. King Robert commanded to know who you are so you had to remove your helm. Sandor then crowned you queen-of-love-and-beauty. You had a good drink together afterwards.

Favourite thing about you:

Your smile and your stubbornness.

Something about you that makes them smile:

When you looked into his eyes and sincerely told him that you love him.

Nickname:

You call him: Sandy, or my-knight-in-shining-armour.
He calls you: Darling, or queenie (after he crowned you queen of love and beauty)

When they realised they are in love:

When you leaned up/down and kissed him softly on his burned cheek for the first time.

Turn on:

When you beat other men easily at sparing ,band the knowledge that you could beat him if you really tried.

Kisses:

Tender and soft because he never wanted to hurt you or make you dislike him.

When they caught you staring at them:

At first they looked away immediately, uncomfortable at being looked at. After the first few months of your relationship he would wink back at you and make you giggle.