five

Harry entered the room, breathing heavily as he sheepishly looked at Poppy who had her hands on her hips

"Harry Potter," she scolded. "You always keep Teddy waiting - shame on you."

He scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry, Poppy."

She huffed and tapped on Teddy's desk. "Time to go home."

He looked up at her with big eyes as he folded the drawing into fours. "Why can't you come home with me?"

She laughed. "Sweetheart, I have my own home. It's okay. You'll see me on Monday for the field trip."

Teddy immediately brightened up. "Uncle Harry, can you come with us on the field trip? Miss Flower needs a volunteer."

Harry quirked an eyebrow at her nickname. He always did - not matter how many times she had been called that.

"Monday? Is it at the Ministry?" Harry asked.

Poppy nodded. "The kids are quite excited. Though, the Muggle-borns seem a little scared."

"How are you traveling?" Harry asked.

"Floo powder. That's why I need someone's help. One person will be on the other side and one will be here before obviously joining us," she answered.

"I think I can weave through my Auror training for a few hours. In the end, I'll still be at the Ministry and taking care of kids."

"Are you trying to get brownie points?" Poppy asked.

Harry chuckled. "Anything to spend time with Teddy, right?"

Teddy stared back at Harry, who was expecting an answer.

"Oh - I don't care," the child answered. "I just need Miss Flower."

Poppy laughed. "All right, kiddo. Time to go home with Harry, okay?"

Teddy pouted, but listened to her. He grabbed his things and shyly gave the drawing to her.

"So you can put it in a frame," he mumbled.

She smiled and kissed his forehead. "Goodbye, Teddy. Owl me about the field trip, Harry."

He smirked. "Will do, Miss Flower."