two

Hermione and Poppy had talked about what the school would be like on numerous occasions, but most of their meet-ups seemed to be at the book store Poppy worked at

When Hermione walked into the store a week later, there was no doubt that she came to buy another book and talk about the school once again, except this time, she brought guests.

"Poppy, surely you remember Harry and Ron," Hermione said.

Poppy smiled. "Who couldn't? The Golden Trio at its finest. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Well, Mione is here to talk about some rather important news," Ron mocked.

Hermione hit him.

"Woman!" Ron exclaimed.

"So she brought us here because she forgot we made plans to go out for lunch," Harry added.

The two made eye contact. Poppy smiled at him and Harry awkwardly did the same.

"Ah - I see. What's the news?" Poppy asked.

Hermione took in a deep breath. "THE DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN APPROVED! POPPY, YOU DID IT!"

"What? Really? No - No - Merlin, we did it, Hermione!"

Poppy squealed and jumped up and down. She was glad there was no one in the shop at the moment. She suddenly stopped jumping and smacked her hands aggressively on the counter.

"Papillon?" Harry questioned.

"I might faint," she whispered.

Harry quickly walked behind the counter and held her steady.

"Thanks, Potter."

Her head suddenly snapped up, surprising Harry who almost got hit by the back of her head. He wasn't sure what was scarier; Auror training or how hyper Poppy was.

"I'm going to become a teacher," Poppy whispered. "Merlin, I could kiss you right now, Hermione."

"Please, don't," Ron muttered.

"It would hurt his ego," Harry joked.

Poppy leaned her head back so that her head was leaning on his chest. "Well, assuming you're the only one single, I guess I'll have to kiss you instead."

Harry's eyes widened before he suddenly choked on his saliva. He backed away from her and coughed into the crook of his elbow.

"Charming," Hermione muttered as Poppy laughed manically.