Chapter 21: Irene and the Ultima's Descendants

Aphmau's POV
"WAAAAAHHHHH!"

Not again...

I rush over to Arnoux and Ameri, as they started crying in sync, and pick them up. They must be hungry.

I walk into the kitchen and set them down on the counter, before grabbing their bottles and filling them with milk.

I thought Kaiya and Taiya were a handful.

Now I have these two.

Aaron's started working overtime, and Kaiya has a part time job. We decided the guest room, so Kaiya and Taiya sleep on one side, and Arnoux and Ameri sleep on the other side.

I say sleep.

I don't think anyone here actually does.

I give the two their bottles, and they immediately stop crying and start drinking. So I pick them up, and take them up for a nap.

Once they're both asleep, I flop on the couch. The stress is catching up to me.

I had kids with the Ultima.

I know I said it's okay, but really?

It probably isn't.

I'm a descendant of Irene, and I inherited most of her powers.

These could be the most powerful kids in the world.

The door opens, and the girls come in.

"See ya Daniel, Dottie, and Rilen!" Taiya calls.

"Bye!" Kaiya waves.

"See ya!" Daniel replies.

"Tell Aph we say hi!" Dottie calls.

"Bai!" Rilen exclaims. The door closes, and I sit up.

"Hey mom! Dottie says hi!" Kaiya waves.

"Yo." Taiya says, stretching. "I am never volunteering in gym again..."

"You should've known better then to volunteer in the first place." Kaiya sighs, "You know all the werewolves would jump at the chance to fight you."

"Hey girls..." I yawn.

"Brothers being a pain?" Taiya asks, and as if on cue the boys start wailing. I bite my lip, and go upstairs to see them. They need a diaper change...

Once the boys are safely sleeping once again, I sit back down on the couch and put on anime.

"Ooh Fairy Tail!" Taiya plops down next to me. I laugh.

"Nu uh Missy, you have chores to do first." I tell her. She groans loudly.

"Fiiiinnnneeee." She groans.

"What are we doing today?" Kaiya asks.

"Cleaning the kitchen." I reply.

"All of it?" Taiya asks. I nod.

"Fine..." she grumbles, following her sister into the kitchen.

"If you would rather change the boys' diapers, be my guest!" I call.

"Nope! Kitchen is fine!" Taiya calls back. I can hear Kaiya laughing.

The door opens again, and Aaron comes in, looking exhausted.

"Tough day?" I ask.

"Ugh... some guy drive his pickup truck right into the mall and robbed the jewlery store... nobody managed to catch him somehow." He grumbles.

"What kind of idiot drives a truck straight into a mall and robs a jewlery store?" Taiya asks, "And what kind of idiot security guards aren't able to catch him?"

"Hey!" Aaron shoots her a look. I sigh.

"Aaron... you know I'm a descendant of Irene right?" I ask.

"Yeah?..." he gives me a confused look, sitting down next to me.

"Well... I inherited some of her powers... and... your the Ultima... and I have Irene's powers... so..." he obviously figures out what I'm trying to say.

"So we just had probably the worlds most powerful kids..." he sighs. I nod.

"Yay..." he mutters sarcastically.

"Hey, don't worry." I peck his cheek, "We can train them to control themselves and their powers." He nods, wrapping his arms around me. I smile and cuddle with him, while watching anime. He starts to kiss my neck, making me gasp.

"Hey..." I gently push him away. He gives me an adorable pouty face.

"Tonight, kay?" I tell him.

"Fine..." he whines.

"If your having sex tonight I'm taking Ameri, Arnoux, and Kaiya, and spending the night with Lucinda and Kim!" Taiya calls. Kaiya bursts out laughing, as I feel myself turning bright red. I glance up at Aaron, and he looks the same.

Speaking of Ameri and Arnoux, they just started crying.

I sigh and start to get up. Aaron pulls me back down.

"I'll get it Babe, you've been doing it all day." He tells me. I nod and sit down.

"Thank you Aaron..." I yawn. He smiles, and walks away. I lean back on the couch, and fall asleep.

Aaron's POV
Aphmau's so cute. So are the twins, both sets.

I go to the twin boys, and as soon as I enter the room I smell it.

They need another diaper change.

After I finish up, I go back downstairs to see Aphmau asleep on the couch, and Taiya watching the anime. Kaiya comes out of the kitchen with a cup of water and sits down next to her sister. I go over and sit down next Aphmau.

I hear snoring, and look over. Taiya and Kaiya have both fallen asleep, with Taiya's head in her sisters lap. I smile, and put my arms around Aphmau.

Then I fall asleep.