Chapter 15: Field Trip Attack

Taiya's POV
"See ya Aph!" Aaron called, following us out the door. 

"I can't wait! We're going on a field trip!" I cheered, hopping in the car. Kaiya laughed and followed me.

To explain, today we're going on a field trip at school, and I can't wait. It's for Werewolf class, so we get to miss all our other classes, and the best part?

The field trip is visiting Aaron's pack. To learn more about how packs work. 

"What are you so excited about? It's just a field trip." Kaiya laughed.

"It's not just a field trip!" I protested, "We're basically missing school, and spending the day with the others!" 

"I can't believe Mr Gavin is still teaching. He must be 80 by now, he taught me and Aph for our years of high school too." Aaron said. 

"Didn't you say he taught all of your pack except Melissa, Diana, and Ken?" Kaiya asked. Aaron nodded. We arrived at the school, and I jumped out. Kaiya laughed at me again.

"See you soon." Aaron waved, we both waved back and he drove off. I dragged Kaiya away to the classroom. Phoenix Drop High was actually a great school. 

"You two are early." Mr Gavin said as I dragged us in after homeroom.

"Taiya's just a little excited." Kaiya replied.

"We're basically missing school! We're just spending the day with Aaron and the pack!" I exclaimed, sitting in the back left corner with Kaiya. She laughed at me, sitting down.

"Y'know, when your parents were in school, Aaron and Aphmau, they sat in that exact spot together." Mr Gavin said to us.

"Why are you talking about their parents?" Wendy came in, her red hair in a braid and her black ears shimmered.

"Someone took their time to look nice this morning." I muttered.

"I just want to impress the Alpha were meeting." She replied cheekily. Kaiya snorted.

"Not with that attitude you won't." Kaiya muttered. I snickered.

"Well, I used to teach their parents and strangely enough, their actually sitting in the same spot their parents sat in." Mr Gavin explained.

"Figures." Wendy replied, sitting in her seat at the front. 

"Where are the Alphas?" I asked, "Weren't they supposed to meet you early?" 

"Right here." The werewolf Alphas entered the room. Lucy, the Alpha female, who had a long purple braid and purple ears and tail, with gray eyes, and Chris, a coal-black haired werewolf with coal black ears and a tail, and red eyes.

"What's the Omega and her sister doing here early?" Chris growled.

"Taiya's excited." Kaiya replied.

"Don't keep that attitude." I said.

"Why not?" Lucy asked.

"Well, Alpha Chris obviously has a bad attitude towards us, and that's not going to increase friendly chances with the pack we're meeting." I replied.

"How do you know?" Wendy asked.

"Well for one, our dad is the Alpha. Mr Gavin also taught pretty much everyone in the pack, except for a few." Kaiya stated.

"Uh huh. You have a big mouth for a low rank." Lucy raised an eyebrow.

"Drop the conversation, Lucy, Chris, we need to talk about how you behave towards a fellow Alpha." Mr Gavin said.