Meeting My Best Friend's Sister

Jesse's P.O.V:

"Michelle... Hold still" I said as I put on her diaper. Man this munchkin moves a lot.

I'm Jesse... Jesse Katsopolis, you might know me from my band... Jesse and The Rippers.

I've been living with my best friend Danny and Joey for two years now. I moved in to help my brother-in-law, Danny, raise his three munchkins after my sister passed away.

"JESSE!!!" I heard Danny yell from downstairs. "CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!!!!"

"I'M COMING, I'M COMING" I screamed while grabbing Michelle and going downstairs. "What's up?" I asked. Everyone was standing in the family room

"Okay, so my sister is coming to town today" Joey said.

"You have a sister?" I asked Joey. I always thought he was an only child.

"Well half-sister... I don't talk a lot about her, but I was just gonna tell you that she is going to be staying with us for week and..."

"and... what?" I questioned Joey.

"She's going to be staying in your room which means you are going to be bunking with me" he said.

"What! Why do I have to give up my room!" I exclaimed.

"It's only for a week... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Joey begged.

"Fine, but you owe me" I said.

"Ok ok... Also please don't hit on her" Joey added. I let out a laugh.

"Don't worry Joe... your sister is not on my list"

~ Later that evening ~

We were all sitting in the kitchen eating ice cream when the door bell rang.

"I'LL GET IT!" Joey screamed while running out of the kitchen. I've never seen him run so fast... Wait... I've never seen him run.

"I'M HOME!" a feminine voice screamed. Dj and Steph went running and screamed "Allison! We missed you!"

I grabbed Michelle and went to see this Allison girl.

"Hi, I'm Allison... this must be Danny's youngest daughter... Michelle? It's really nice to meet you" she said while giving Michelle candy. Wow.. She was... wow (IMAGE ABOVE!!!)

"I'm Jesse..." I said as I continued to stare at her.

"Allison..." she said while smiling.

"Okay... Al let me show you your room" Joey said interrupting us and pushing Allison out of the room.

This is going to be an interesting week...

____________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I know it wasn't long, but I promise the chapters will get much better.

I am going to be trying to update Fridays (biweekly).

Don't forget to vote and follow me if you aren't already.

Go checkout my other books as well!

WORD COUNT: 425